I'm back!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
:wave: :wave: Got back from my parents in Plymouth on Sat night. Was great to see them and I didn't find the travelling as bad as I thought I would. My ankles swelled up a bit but that was all.

Was really pissed off when I got home though as OH's mate had accidently shut the cat who he was feeding everyday in the living room overnight. Because he couldn't get to the litter tray in the kitchen the cat peed on both our armchairs and despite scrubbing with water and vinegar, and a going over with febreeze, still stink! :x
I'm still really annoyed cos I want the house spotless for the baby and can do without cushions soaked with wee!

We bought loads of baby stuff whilst we were away, and ordered the last few bits online last night so should be pretty much sorted equipment wise by the end of the week.
My sister gave me my great nephews moses basket as he's just moved into his cot :cheer: :cheer:

Got this week off work so I'll be busy cleaning and washing babys clothes and bedding :D

Congrats to everyone who popped whilst I was away, I've had a nose through all the posts I've missed and it seems there's been loads of new babys recently :)

:cheer: :cheer: good to see you back hun!!!
:hug:
glad you had a lovely time!! When do you finish work?

x

Welcome home :cheer:

Sounds like you have had a lovely time and have been busy getting things ready for baby. Good to have you back :hug:

I've got this week off work as holiday, then have to go back for 2 more weeks. Not looking forward to going back but work said I couldn't take holiday immediately before starting maternity leave :x

Welcome back glad you had a nice time. :wave: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back