I'm Back!

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hey girls! :wave: I'm back off my holiday, got back last night. I came on here to catch up and see if anyone had popped but I was so tired I only stayed on for 5 minutes! We had a fab time away, it was brilliant. Hope your all ok, I've got loads of catching up to do with all your posts!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome home!! :cheer:

Glad you had a great time :D Tell us more! Where did you go? Get up to much? xx

Thankyou girls :hug:

dannii87 said:
Welcome home!! :cheer:

Glad you had a great time :D Tell us more! Where did you go? Get up to much? xx

We went to Weston Super Mare but actually stayed at Sand Bay. It was fab. We spent the days on the beach and in the shops! :lol: Weather wasn't too bad, it was quite warm and I've burnt my nose! :rotfl: It did rain a bit though. We went out for a meal together and also a couple of drinks, non - alcoholic for me of course! although I was gagging for a glass of wine :oops: will have to wait another 6 weeks or so yet! We also had a few romantic walks on the beach watching the sun set, it was great just to spend some proper time together. We went on the pier because they've still got the front bit open and you can walk down to where the fire was, but its not the same anymore. And although we had a fantastic time, its nice to be back home in our own bed! and its great to be back on here too!

Sounds like you had a fab time!! I would kill for a holiday with just the two of us but with me going back to work on monday and moving house etc etc it just aint going to happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back