Its official..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I am no longer doing housework. Nope I refuse to. I feel sick as a dog, and all I did was put away the shopping, and rub down the worst of the cat hair on the carpet.

I know the feeling well...just went upstairs to finish shifting boys room around and felt really sick after movin a chest of drawers...my body's way of tellin me to put my feet up for the rest of the afternoon (well that's the excuse I'm usin anyway lol) xxx

I just cleaned the whole of the kitchen and nearly passed out lol. Get tired so easily but if I don't do it no-one will :-( I hate living on my own. xXx

I do the minimum anyway :roll:

I have a feeling this weekend is going to be a shift-around/big tidy clean weekend though :(!

Same here Poxie, Just have to hope for a couple days a week that I feel good enough to do it, Had to run around this mornin though for social worker! Who then called to cancel on me.. Gr

tell me about it, my house is messy but not dirty so im not gonna go mad scrubbing everything lol, wonder what happened to that nesting burst of energy lol, must have flew right by me like!

I just cleaned the whole of the kitchen and nearly passed out lol. Get tired so easily but if I don't do it no-one will :-( I hate living on my own. xXx
Hey hun, its not much easier having a hubby, he dont do much around the house. Well actually he does, he makes it messy. I spend my life tidying and cleaning for him to mess it up again! x

i hate housework and am just gonna stick to decorating - i will clean when im finished, maybe. x

Twinkle I so agree! My OH makes so much mess it's unbelievable! x

men are worse than the kids for making mess cos at least the kids dont know any better lol

I know how you all feel.
I do what i can - i have a feather duster that i flick around daily, but when it comes to polishing, all that bending up and down doesnt just make me sick it really gets me out of breath.

Thankfully hubby has no plans for this weekend and has said he will help me do things like change the bed and hoover - theyre the things i find the hardest to do.

I had a massive nesting urge about 3 weeks ago and my whole house got rearranged, every room got cleaned thoroughly and I went out and bought curtains/shelving units/clothes horses etc that we have managed without for a year but then I suddenly just HAD to buy!
HOWEVER....all that has stopped now, everything's gathering dust again and I feel like I wasted a whole lot of time cos it's all back to how it was before, just with extra furniture lol. I'd like my next burst of energy to come literally a couple of days before baby comes so at least the house is spotless when she arrives! Here's hoping...

Put your feet up Kat, take it in small chunks instead. No point cleaning mine, I'm not as far on as you, and I am midst DIY and redecorating my daughters room to make it a little bit older style for her now she is 8.
All the baby styuff and pushchair is in the lounge while the utility is covered in dust and rubble so having to pretend it's not all there or get stressed! Will clean when I have nothing else to do later on at 38 weeks plus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back