poor little waa-waa (and poor me lol!)

trixipaws

Reaction score
she is in such a pitiful state just now bless her, not only is she teething badly (she got her first two at 8 months, then 4 more at 10 months- and that was it- she's 15 months now i wont be suprised if at least 4 come thru at the same time- probably back ones too!) but also she has a cold so her nose is permanently running. we all know how miserable it is when ur nose is blocked and u cant sleep coz of it. its ok for adults we can just reach for that miracle sudafed but waa-waa is far too young for such a powerful drug! she has to make do with vapour-rubs, which lets face it dont really do bugger all!

so she's been up wailing since before 5am, and since then iv been run ragged with her really she's been very demanding wanting me to walk with her everywhere and play exhausting games such as riding on my back or throwing in the air and catching, and steering her quadbike! so thats why i need sympathy too lol

AND, to top of her day, she fell right off the couch really heavily onto the wooden floor! oh, she did howl for several minutes after that and her nose was just streaming she was such a sorrowful sight!

i felt bad for not even seeing it happen, i was sat right near her watching hollyoaks, while my boyf was making his dinner and she had climbed up onto the couch but these days as she is ALWAYS climbing up EVERYTHING and is so accomplished now she jumps up and down excitedly on them, bounces about, and she gets herself down off the couch with such ease and balance she NEVER falls! but this time obviously she lost her footing or whatever somehow and first thing i noticed was a little girl landing at my feet- there was a brief pause where we looked at each other (dunno what she was thinking but my thoughts were "which way is this going?") that was answered moments later when she started sobbing her little heart out, poor little thing!

i must admit tho it felt rather rewarding how much my cuddles seemed to comfort her, she really clung onto me and buried her face in my neck and was giggling a few minutes later when i was bouncing her around and my boyf was making silly faces at her. im glad she forgave me for not stopping her fall!

she's sleeping like a baa-lamb now she let me lie her down and put blankets over quietly- not been like that for months she's usually straight up onto her feet with her hands over the edge! awwwwwww my little princess!

im off to bed soon i am goosed!

Aw poor wee sausage, I hope she feels better soon. Moo is teething and poorly too at mo, its rotten :(

Get yourself off to bed and get some rest before you need to get up for more horsey horsey tomorrow :wink:

Poor liitle thing and poor you :hug:
Tomorrow will be another day :hug:

oh bless you both :hug:

Hope you both have a better day 2mrw and i hope she is feeling better soon with her teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back