I'm back from my scan

I don't think I have the guts to dip my toes in the sea. We have jellyfish in Weymouth :shock:
I found a big purple one dead on the beach last year :puke:

As for the ice cream well you don't have to tell me twice lol I keep craving it! I seem to be getting more and more stranger cravings and most of them are cravings for smells :think:

LOL My dog loves bringing the jelly fish out to me, when we are down the dog end of the beach by the Condor he finds loads lol
I'm glad i'm not pregs and in Weymouth i'd be the size of 2 houses rather than one, what with all the ice cream and fish and chips by the harbour!

It's not that nice here at the moment and the blue shelters with the seats in all along the esplanade all have boards round them. I don't know what they are doing to them but they look horrible!
And there was a rig thing out in the sea not far from the pavillion and not that far away from the beach, apparently it was testing the sea bed because they want to build houses with mariners. I suppose like another harbour but with houses where you can park your boat :shock:

Bloody hell i was only down visiting my Grandpa a couple months ago when the kyte festival was on!!
My sister lives in Dorchester and never said anything the biatch!!
The houses at sea sound kinda cool though, and as for blocking the benches thats just mean, how else are ya meant to hide from the thieving sea gulls lol

No one knows about the plans for houses and why the rig was there. I only know because my brother works for the council and they obviously have to know.
Apparently the houses are going to be really expensive and mainly for rich people with yachts but because of some kind of law they have to have affordable houses too so it will be interesting to see how that one turns out.

Bugger so if i buy a dingy then i can't have one?? :x

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back