I'm back from my scan

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
The baby is perfectly fine no problems at all :cheer:
Her growth is normal and she weighs over 4lb, she has plenty of fluid around her and the blood flow through the cord is normal so I guess it's just me that looks small.
She said her stomach is thick and if she wasn't growing properly then her stomach wouldn't be as thick as it is and she said that the baby is really strong! She is still a girl we saw her bits lol.
We didn't get to see her face that much because she had her feet right up by her forehead hiding her face but we did see her blink, suck her thumb and she was even breathing at one point.
She wasn't going to give me a scan pic, I had to ask for one because OH couldn't get the time off work and I wanted him to see her so here is the pic.
She was picking her nose at the time
DSC00679.jpg

That's great that everything went well xx

Ha!! I said in the other thread that you and LO would be fine, I love being right! :rotfl:

So chill out now vicky and enjoy your pregnancy.

My worrying days are well and truely over I have seen for myself that she is ok and I don't have long left now so I have nothing to worry about and it feels soooo good to know that everything is ok. It just seems like a waste, all this time I have spent worrying myself stupid and it's all been for nothing so I fully intend to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy :cheer: :cheer:

Damn right vicky we all said you were normal babes and looked it and we were right.
Your MW just worried you sick and im glad that everything is ok now

So glad everything's fine for you :) and at least you got another scan piccy :)

m x

Pleased everything is just fine with you and baby.
I wish midwives wouldn't make such flippant comments about sizes etc, to them it's just an odd comment but to mothers-to-be it's such a worrying thing. Really they shouldn't make comments like that without a really good "why" explination!!

Yay :cheer: :cheer:

So glad it went well, you can stop worrying now and try enjoy your last few weeks of peace and quiet :D

:hug: :hug:

glad it went well... enjoy the rest of the pregnancy now worry free! :hug:

Hi Vicky,

I'm so pleased everything is great for you - your daughter is beautiful!

Relax now.

Valentine xxx

Really pleased everything is fine with you and bubs hun.

xxxx

Great to hear everything is perfect! :cheer:
Have fun enjoying the rest of the pregnancy!

glad to hear everything is fine - told you it would be. Now you need to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy you will have the rest of your life to worry about how much she eats,sleeps, drinks...........

Yay :cheer: Glad everything is fine and you have got a lovely strong bubba in there!

Great pic too :hug:

Vick i'm so pleased for you honey, now chill out et an ice cream and go walk on the beach and dip ya toes in the sea eh?

Oh and tell the sea i miss it and will be down soon :oops:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back