I'm back in WTT, anyone wanna keep me company?

Good news! The HSG didn't indicate blocked tubes so hopefully we can try again sooner! Hooray!

Great news Blueflower. When are you trying then? :pompom:

Exciting times ladies! I hope we all get our BFPs when we want them and can support one another from the start of it with morning sickness and tiredness to swollen ankles and not being able to get comfortable!! Yay, I can't wait!!!x

Hey Ladies. I hope nobody minds me poking my little nose in! :)

I'm a newbie, came off pill in December, been careful ever since just so i could get my cycles back to normal for peace of mind. We're hoping to start TTC in May. Not liking the wait at all. Everyone around me is having babies, and i'm soooo broody! Trying to keep myself to myself as the waiting about is so hard. I dread to think how hard it is on the 2WW.

Great news Blueflower. When are you trying then? :pompom:

Thanks! I'll ring the clinic to hopefully start IVF in May. Don't want to start in April cos we're on a family holiday and I don't fancy filling the shared fridge with drugs and having to nip off to do injections at certain times!
In the meantime I seem to be ovulating without clomid so you never know!

Oh, Blueflower, May is ever so close. I have my fingers crossed it all goes to plan. Wouldn't it be great to put this ovulation to good use. Get on that horse my love and enjoy the ride :bd:
I'm such a goofball...

Oh, Blueflower, May is ever so close. I have my fingers crossed it all goes to plan. Wouldn't it be great to put this ovulation to good use. Get on that horse my love and enjoy the ride :bd:
I'm such a goofball...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back