Im baaaaaack!

:hugs: hope it all comes together soon Kanga! Like you said look after yourself xx

Ellie, huge congratulations again! I'm so chuffed it worked first month for you. And considering you went away during O I'm impressed:yay:

princess, hope your wedding day was the perfect day for you:) Congratulations! I look forward to seeing more of your tests - eeek keeping everything crossed for you!!

Kanga, it's so nice to hear from you! Sorry to hear you had a depression wobble:-( Look after yourself! Good to hear you don't feel ready to ttc yet as that'll keep the broodiness at bay. A year will fly by and I have everything crossed hubby will come round to the idea. When the time comes point out to him that by the time the new baby comes along your youngest will be starting school;-)

I have changed my ttc start month to October. Hubby's not ready yet and in hind sight I'm glad we didnt start this month because I just don't feel ready either. It's been a stressful few months financially but with some more income FINALLY coming in I hope we are both ready in October. I would say Sept but we have 5 family birthdays in June (incl me, hubby and DD...) and although hubby said he doesn't care about stuff like that, I do. I'm ok with waiting 4 more weeks if it means no birthday clashes lol! So, fingers crossed I'll get the coil out end of Sept and all systems go and fingers crossed for a July 2019 baby:)
xx

Ellie, huge congratulations again! I'm so chuffed it worked first month for you. And considering you went away during O I'm impressed:yay:

princess, hope your wedding day was the perfect day for you:) Congratulations! I look forward to seeing more of your tests - eeek keeping everything crossed for you!!

Kanga, it's so nice to hear from you! Sorry to hear you had a depression wobble:-( Look after yourself! Good to hear you don't feel ready to ttc yet as that'll keep the broodiness at bay. A year will fly by and I have everything crossed hubby will come round to the idea. When the time comes point out to him that by the time the new baby comes along your youngest will be starting school;-)

I have changed my ttc start month to October. Hubby's not ready yet and in hind sight I'm glad we didnt start this month because I just don't feel ready either. It's been a stressful few months financially but with some more income FINALLY coming in I hope we are both ready in October. I would say Sept but we have 5 family birthdays in June (incl me, hubby and DD...) and although hubby said he doesn't care about stuff like that, I do. I'm ok with waiting 4 more weeks if it means no birthday clashes lol! So, fingers crossed I'll get the coil out end of Sept and all systems go and fingers crossed for a July 2019 baby:)
xx

Oh yes Congratulations on your wedding princess, hope it was amazing !

EllieH thank you, I hope it all sorts itself out soon too. So much to think about work wise as I know it is my shift pattern that is the root of all my problems as such. This first week has just been horrendous and I wouldn't have been able to work anyway due to a sickness bug going round the family, so not been too far since Wednesday.

James has been going nuts being stuck home and has been very challenging today so sometimes I question myself why I want to add a 4th in, but it really can't get much crazier right?! Lol

Baby maker you are right a year will fly by and I really do hope I can change hubby's mind, I suppose even if it takes a bit longer I will only be 33 next June so still have some time to play with. The broodiness is plaguing me slightly at the mo but not to TTC but just knowing I want another and hubby doesn't, doesn't help I know I am ovulating today or tomorrow and I always feel like I'm missing out on a chance to try but it soon fades again.

Gutted to have had to change your start date, but glad you and hubby are both agreeing, it is such a big thing going through pregnancy so you don't want money worries. I understand the waiting for birthdays too, although we were super lucky with Alfie not clashing! Hubby is February, Alfie May, me June, Harry July and James is Sept. I would be happy with March, April, June or Oct I think for another baby. Not sure I would won't an August baby due to them being so little for school, but Harry has been fine and if James was born 3 weeks earlier I'm sure he would have been fine for school this year.

Sorry for the massive reply, helps to get it all out sometimes and I am super excited to see others get their bfp's xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ellie, huge congratulations again! I'm so chuffed it worked first month for you. And considering you went away during O I'm impressed

I actually ov on the Sunday hubby took me so DTD twice the day before and the morning of haha that poor egg haha :rofl:

Babymaker I’m glad you’re happy about you decision and hope it doesn’t take you long either!

Kanga you’re still so young to have 3 kids, I wouldn’t worry about that being a factor, a year will definitely fly by x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back