Im baaaaaack!

I was suppose to start eating better yesterday and I’ve had a dominos today! Aaahhh I can’t do it!!
Think I need to focus more on the exercise.

So bored of waiting to try!! Anyone else? Hahaha

Hope your TWW isn’t going too bad Donna

It's awful Ellie; I keep symptom spotting even though I know it's too early for any real symptoms. Trying to convince myself I'm not pregnant so if I get a BFP it's a nice surprise but it isn't working haha. Oh well almost a week through the TWW now.

Been busy this week with hospital appointments and work but still my mind keeps going back to it. I really need to get back on my diet though otherwise I'll be huge this time next year whether we get pregnant or not.

Hope the wait flies by for you; will be great when you're joining me over in TTC

Hope all is well with everyone? Been super busy this end, just about time to stop and think! Wedding plans going ok, not thought about ttc too much, work is as hectic as every :lol: one day I'll stop for breath.

Hi princess! Nice to hear from you:) Sounds like you're keeping busy(!) which is good in terms of waiting.
Donna, did I see AF came for you? Sorry hun :hugs:

Fingers crossed for next cycle!
My mind's in a bit of a head f**k at the moment. One min i'm so broody and counting down the days to ttc, the next i'm freaking out and wondering if we're doing the right thing adding to the brood :wall2:
I need someone to shake some sense into me and tell me what to do lol! AF due in a week so it's probably just my body gearing up for pms etc but it's seriously driving me mad! Going out for a few drinks tonight which will either be good for me or will end in tears as i'm feeling a bit emosh already lol!
Anywho, hope everyone is well. xx

AF did arrive yes, I was a bit gutted but that's partly why I decided to start earlier - because although in my head we would get pregnant first cycle, I also knew that the chances of us not getting pregnant first cycle were slim so didn't want to build it all up in my head and then be disappointed. I'm looking forward to this cycle anyway - I'm going to try and make sure I have all the things I won't be allowed if I get pregnant haha. Get me some brie and rare steak!

I know how you feel, I'm kind of thinking the same - we're organising the work end of year do and I keep thinking ooo - should I be pregnant for this, it's more because it'll be hard to hide the fact that I'm pregnant more than anything to be honest. I might end up having to tell a couple of people so they can help me hide it. But I think it's normal to worry, it shows we know that it is a big commitment and that we are going to be changing our lives forever. I was more worried about my friend who got pregnant thinking that everything was going to be the same and she could just drop the baby off somewhere whenever she wanted to go out. Luckily her attitude has changed since having the baby.

I'm good - over the disappointment of AF now, if it takes us a few cycles it doesn't matter :) I'm sure we will get there in the end.

Hey princess, glad the wedding plans are coming along well. Not long to go!

Babymaker, as Donna said you’re putting thought into it and not taking the decision lightly. I just think ‘you’ll never regret bringing a child into the world, but you may regret not doing so’

Donna, I’m glad you’re still very positive as you should be! Fx and baby dust for this month

Not much to report from myself, drinking far too much atm ha but just had a week off with hubby which was lovely and we did lots as a family! But i did get told off at one point for mentioning ttc too much. Oh well, I’ll try and wait patiently haha

Just found out that my Nan whom I call Mum as she brought me up, alone, has got breast cancer! It was just a routine scan and they’ve found a small lump and believe they have found it early.

Just venting, thanks for reading/listening

Oh Ellie, I'm so sorry to hear that :( it's good that they caught it early though - hopefully that means they can stop it quickly.

We've decided at work we're having a competition to see who can lose the most weight before we break up from school :/ I won't get far with us going away at half term haha - hoping we don't weigh ourselves for the first time until after then; as hopefully my losses would show from there haha. (Unless I get pregnant)

Thanks Donna x

I need inspiration like that! Some sort of competition!! Haha

They all have more to lose than me but it's nice to be included and have the competition like you say; husband was laughing at me yesterday because they were all messaging about working out so I had a workout at 10pm instead of watching tele... He said I was giving into peer pressure haha but I never would have done it if it weren't for everyone else

Ellie, Im so sorry to hear that:-( As it's so early chances are they can get it out before it spreads. Sending hugs:hugs:
Thank you, you are right - I would hate to regret not having another. But another one scares me lol! Especially when both kids are playing up and I imagine a newborn in the mix:shock: It's weird as these are all worries my DH has had and i've spent ages reassuring him. And now i'm the one freaking out lol!
Go Donna working out at 10pm! After 8pm I cant get off the sofa let alone exercise so well done you! It's nice that you've got each other to support and encourage. Good idea!
x

Think it's going to be a late one tonight as well as I really want to get some workouts in this week but won't be doing it until later as working on an assessment at the moment. I'm tired though so hoping I don't just give in and not do one.

Hello ladies :wave: Ellie I’m really sorry to hear that about your nan. I hope the early diagnosis means they’ll get it nipped in the bud. Keep us posted won’t you? It’ll help you to talk on here too, even though we aren’t “real” :hug:

Bummer about AF Donna, but glad you’re upbeat about it! And I agree with you and babymaker, that I’m having my ups and downs re ttc, one minute it seems a great idea, the next I doubt it. Having said that my coil is still coming out soon! No date set as yet.

Been so busy with work and wedding planning. Had my hen at the weekend, it was messy but classy with the right amount t of naughty!! 2 months today is the big day!

That’s why I put it on here as I don’t want the ‘attention’ IRL and everyone asking me all the time how she is, where as here I can answer when I’m ready. She gets her results on the 31st

I’ve come down with tonsillitis or something again, can barely swallow, so painful going to the doc tomorrow.

So I need some help, had a google and there is mixed opinions, I’ve started bleeding this evening, do I count today as my first cycle day and but it as light bleeding or do I start it from tomorrow?

Glad you had a good hen do, princess. Getting closer and closer!

I’m getting a new pair of leggings that fit me to start exercising, I will lose some weight (after I’ve gotten over whatever this is)

If it gets heavier tomorrow I’d count that. If it stays the same then count it as this evening. Depends if it’s more a light flow or more like spotting x

Donna, did you end up exercising?
princess, ooh glad you had a nice hen do! Eek not long till the big day!!!
Ellie, sorry you're feeling rough. Hope you feel better soon. Like princess said, I would count yesterday as CD1 if it stays the same flow, but if it's heavier today I would count today as CD1.
xx

Cd1 it is today then! Rough is not the word, haven’t been able to keep my eyes open and hubby stayed home from work so was able to have Aria whilst I kept going to bed. No work for me tomorrow and Aria is still going round the the in laws so I can lie on the sofa in piece and watch crap and try and keep my fluids up.

Hope everyone else is good x

I did end up exercising, thought I better start getting into a routine as the next few weeks are bad food wise haha.

Sorry to hear you're feeling rough Ellie.

Aw Ellie sorry to hear you’re unwell! I hope it improves and you get your energy back! The other half is on his stag this weekend. I’m far more nervous about him than I was for myself :lol:
My AF arrived yesterday, bang on time. Maybe we will be cycle buddies Ellie! X

:shock: according to my app I should ovulate on my wedding day :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back