Im baaaaaack!

Princess81

Reaction score
Good morning
Most of you probably don't have a clue who I am but I'm Jayne :wave:
I used to moderate this forum and have been a member forever (hence the drastic post count).
I have been out of the baby making game for some time now, but getting married in July and will be TTC straight away. I have one boy already, just turned 6.
For those who do remember me, :wave: it's bee a while :kiss:

You were around back in 2010 when I was here whilst pregnant with my first!

Nice to see you back!! Xx

Welcome back!
And congratulations on getting married, I hope it's an amazing day!
I'm back ttc after 6 yrs too but baby number 3! It seems a 6 yr age gap is just enough for me lol as 6 yrs between my other two babies!
I think wtt is harder than ttc sometimes lol! But you'll have wedding planning to keep you busy! X x x

Ah hello ladies :wave: great to see you still here. I’m hoping ttc another won’t be so much of a ball ache as it was first time round. Plus I’m a midwife now so am expecting a textbook pregnancy/conception :rofl:

Ohhh huge congrats princess... We know who to bother now with our troubles lol

Ohhh huge congrats princess... We know who to bother now with our troubles lol

:rofl: was thinking this place is going to be like a right busmans holiday now haha! But yeh been a hard going few years training for it.

I bet it has but so rewarding. I'd love to train and I did do the access course for it but my family needed me so that went on hold. My mums always poorly and very lonely so relys on me a lot.

Do you have much planning left to do for the big day or are you under controll lol! I'd have a thousands lists coming out of my wars if it was me!

It’s very rewarding and I love it, but the most academically, physically and emotionally draining thing I’ve ever done. Did the access and straight onto uni. But it’s worth it in the end.
As for the wedding - most things are sorted. Just need to decide on the food/drink and think that’s it :)

Nice to see you back! Good luck with the wedding and ttc! X

I wasn't around back then, but just wanted to welcome you back. :)

Last edited:
Hi Jayne, nice to meet you. We're ttc next summer too. Haven't quite decided which month yet though. Look forward to getting to know you and like pp said - pick your midwife brains;-) even though this will be number 3 for us it seems to be a different journey each time.
x

Hi :wave: nice to meet you too, and looking forward to being part of the TTc gang - I hope this time it’s not for quite so long. Sook a year with my first and I needed ovarian drilling :think:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I hope we have babies together ( well...not TOGETHER that would be taking friendship to a whole other level but you know what i mean )

exciting times :)

Good luck with all the wedding planning :) at least that should keep you occupied before you start TTC

Welcome back princess.i don’t really come on much as we had our third in September and are done for at least the next 5/6 years. Good luck ttc:)

Thanks ladies!!! Netty if we had babies together we could be a medical miracle and get rich quick :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back