Hello all

lou79

Reaction score
Hi :wave: i have just joined the forum and thought i'd tell you all about myself. I am ttc at the moment, I have been married for 3 years in July. As you can see i already have one son!

Looking forward to talking to all of you :)

welcome3.gif
Hope you enjoy the forum and you dont have to wait too long before you get a positive result!!

hi lou79 :wave: welcome and hope you have loads of fun. :dance: Its a real friendly place to come to......Good luck with TTC....may it be quicker than you think......... :hug: :D :wink:

Thank's for the welcome. I've heard it's a good site my friend suggested it, i'm already addicted! :D

no worries.. :wave: . I just wish i had more time to sit down and be with you guys, but it is hard to find time between the house, kids and colin.....time goes nowhere.... :dance: :D

I bet it is hard to find time to think let alone do anything :lol: But i bet you wouldn't change it all for the world would you. I think your amazing having so many children :clap: :D

thanks for that. :wave: ..But all mums that bring little ones into this world are amazing, :dance: you included.... :wave: So have you ever thought of how many you would like....I always wanted 10 and i am just a couple away.....I love every bit of it and would never change that...... :hug: :rotfl:

Not as many as you :rotfl: i always wanted about 4, but my first didn't go too well so unless the next one goes ok i'll probably stop there, :think: but i'll probably change my mind as i thought i wouldn't have anymore after jack :lol:

hi :wave: .well i just watched "kids by the dozen" and the mom on their has 16, :D and oh would i love the life she has...16 does not seem so far away but then time is going for me aswell. :talkhand: I am 37 :shakehead: and would love to havemore years left, but i have to think of my own sanity, or whats left of it.... :wave:

Thank you CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: on your pregnancy, sorry for your loss sending you loads of :hug:

lou79 said:
Thank you CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: on your pregnancy, sorry for your loss sending you loads of :hug:

Thanks hun, that's a nice little message :hug: :hug:

Laura xx

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Good luck TTC, I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon :D

Thanks girls, it seeems like i'm gonna have fun on here. Your all so nice and very helpful with any problems people have, it's lovely :hug: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back