Im annoyed!

lea m

Reaction score
:x
I bought a lovely pair of shoes before! Got them home, and couldnt get my right foot in one??
I have no idea why! The left foot was fine! The right foot was like I was trying to squeeze my foot into a shoe two sizes small lol ! I had even got a bigger size than Iam normally as Im funny with shoes but not like this? Can one foot grow?? hahah
I'm guessing it is swollen! It doesnt look it but it must be!!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Im gutted! They are lovely and purple lol

Lol sorry shouldnt laugh but same happened to me last week...i bought a fab new pair of trainers my right foot fits perfect but my left is a big squeeze, i wore them to work today and im now in agony!! Its odd because its a known fact women have a breast larger than the other but didnt know we had odd feet too lol :rotfl: saraxx

I know it is so annoying isnt it?? haha
I couldnt believe it? I think i will just keep sqeezing my foot into them! :rotfl:

Oh bless you, that made me chuckle - and with my wifes penchant for shoes, I can understand the distress!

Could you cut the toe out of them and make them into sandals!!?!!?

Jimmer said:
Oh bless you, that made me chuckle - and with my wifes penchant for shoes, I can understand the distress!

Could you cut the toe out of them and make them into sandals!!?!!?

Well I was considering cutting my toes off so they fit instead!?? :rotfl:
I tried them on the next morning and they fit fine? So my foot must have been quite swollen! :( Oh well!
Heres a pic anyways heehee
shoes001.jpg

Well they look gorgeous, so understand why you bought them!!

Maybe you will have to start binding your feet at night to make sure they dont grow. No pain, no shoes!!

Thankyou!! :D
Yeh binding did the Chinese no harm did it?? ;) hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back