I'm an idiot...

joannaB

Reaction score
So I've been trying to remember my last period and I can't! Then thismorning I had an epiphany! So I'm not actually due my period for another week!

And I wOndered why the tests were negative lol!!

So just going to have to wait and see until I test. I also seem to had unprotected sex right within my mist fertile days lol! (oh has been sick last few months so it's been a bit if a dry sPell for me)

Does it make the boob Pain even more likely to bd a pregnancy thing considering considering I'll have had it 2-3 weeks before MP and I usually never get it

Also am i really an idiot fir JUST realising my MP isn't even due yet??

No you are not an idiot at all, but that really sucks having to wait another week!!! Boob pain gotta be a good sign surely?

If this makes you feel any better, I really am an idiot - while posting to the ladies on the SMEP thread I accidentally put BFP instead of BFN and wondered why everyone was congratulating me.....

Bless you Fliss I did wonder why you said this wasn't your month but you had a bfp. I also do stupid things on a regular basis, god knows what will happen when we do get our bfp and have baby brain! xx

I think I got some spotting... Either that or my period is coming but it's only there when I wipe and very watery

Also I'm kinda queasy (very) but idk if it's my pants being too tight or I'm nervous or what.

Haha fliss I still giggle now!!

Aww we all do it hunny!! Count our days wrong etc x

I can never keep track of mine so don't worry about it! lol x

ahh your not silly, you always mean to keep a note of LMP date and a few days later , you mean to still make a note, and then youve forgotten it and have to guess , or you know it perfectly and then you forget completely until something triggers you to remember! I mean it's not like we get a period each month with new dates to remember or anything!! ha

Good luck, could be promising signs of implantation tho with the spotting in week 3?? hope it's your lucky month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back