I'm an absolute n@b!!!!!!

F#@k yes! So happy for you cos!!! :D xx

Oh wow! How amazing, I am so pleased for you! That gave me a shiver seeing that. You must be over the moon xxxxxxx

Cartwheeling round the office for you!!!! (well in my head). Oh cosmic sooooo Chuffed for you!!!!!!!

:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom:

GOd congrats, that digi actually brought a tear to my eye :):) well done huni I'm over the moon for you xx

So pleased for you Hun, massive congratulations xxx

Oh my gosh! So happy for you, there is no doubting that *******! Congratulations! x x

Congratulations Cosmic!!!! bet your walking round with a big silly grin on your face. Good on ya lass! xx

Thanks so much everyone, I'm made up (and nervous)
Wow, that thread was up and down! :) xx

Omg Karen I am sitting in my car crying I'm so happy for you :hugs: massive massive congrats sexy xxxxx

Just seen this thread and read all the way through it beginning to end! How exciting was that?!?! lol

So so made up for you! It's fabulous to see it in black and white isn't it? Congratulations :D xxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, fx for a sticky this time.
Feel a bit crampy, like when you've held a pee for too long, hope thats ok xx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ... read this at 6 this morning and was left in suspenders ... just woke up again and I'm absolutely frickin delighted ... I would also do cartwheels if I wasn't a danger to myself and others! ;-)

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Hell yeah! Fabulous News xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back