I'm an absolute n@b!!!!!!

OMG complain and tell them we're all the edge of our freaking seats here! They should courier you a replacement! My nerves can't take this! x

:hugs: don't cry xx

Last edited:
Nothing is happening, I dipped it in the cup for a good 25 seconds like it said on the packet :wall: x

Rigt lets look on the bright side it wasn't a not pregnant so you still have a bfp on an ic and you have tests in the post it's still pretty dam exciting eeek xxx

25secs? i thought they were only 5 secs?

Exactly AR, there is definitely a bfp on an ic still!! It is still looking good Cos xx

Jesus what a joke FFS! Maybe it will do something in a min arcg I feel for you big time! Xxxx big hugs xxx

Rigt lets look on the bright side it wasn't a not pregnant so you still have a bfp on an ic and you have tests in the post it's still pretty dam exciting eeek xxx

You're right, maybe this was fate x

You have got to be fricking kidding!!!!! Aaaargh!!

Amyrose is right...it's definately a line seen by all here.

Good save considering you were about to be chastised for encouraging bad behaviour!!! ;) xx

Its still not changing, its fooked :(
Theres £9 I'll never seen again, cheers CB!! xx

I actually burst out crying!!

Bloody thing!!!

I believe u are tho :)

Well I'm made up that I got to share my mini roller coaster with my lovely pf ladies x

i had to double take there i thought you wrote "i made it up" lol and was hoping you said it showed a result this time lol

Off to bed now, so tired and equally pee'd off.
I will not wee when I get up, will save it til I get to work and buy a test on the way.
I'll be back on with the result about 9am ish
Good night gorgeous girls xx

what time does your postie normally arrive? lol

Everyone knows I have a severe pee addiction. Sorry cos I will compensate your loss of money with more chanting to pee when your frs come tomorrow lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back