• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm alot smaller second time round.

xMummyMeganx

Reaction score
I'm deffinatey finding pregnancy the second time round, alot easier tbh. I'm alot smaller as well.

This is my bump at 26 weeks && 4 days pregnant.

26weeks.jpg

Nice bump!! This is my first baby and I have a very small bump considering I'm due a month tomorrow! X

Same here hun!
I put it down to having a girl this time.
with my son I had morning sickness everyday and night until 17 weeks.
this time i had a week of it at 8 weeks and nothing since.
My bump was HUGE with my son, im alot smaller this time, but carrying alot higher up.
I like it lol

Goooorgeous bump btw, so neat! :)

Oh bless.
Well im having another little girlie.
Summer-Layla wasn't a big baby, 6lb 9oz! && my bump was small, im just very smalled framed anyway.
I love my bump sizes though :))
Got a feeling this little diva will be around same weight as Summer was at birth!

I'm not that big either, here is a pic of me at the same week of pregnancy as you in your pic (27 weeks), I have a couple of weeks to go now, must post up my latest piccys.

I take a piccy every week so I can see how I'm growing, as this is my last pregnancy and I can look back at the photos and remember. I Would recomend it :dance:

Attachments

• Sticky 27 weeks.JPG
    Sticky 27 weeks.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'm smaller this time too but only because I haven't been stuffing my face with this one! It's the same weight at the moment as my first and she ended up being 8lb 1oz so this one will prob be the same regardless of what I eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back