2nd pregnancy smaller bump?

nathanmum

Reaction score
im still worried that my bump is alot smaller than when i was having nathan. i asked my midwife and she said that it was smaller this time too. she didnt say it was too small or anything....
i havent put on as much fat this time is that why do you think? has anyone else felt smaller second time round?
gonna try and find some photos and compare, i just want my scan to put my mind at rest. :?

I do... I think I am less big this time at this gestation as I was last time with Tia.. but I don't really have any pictures of last time, and well my old midwife is thousands of miles away and probably won't remember me. :roll: So I'm not sure...

I can't remember what my bump looked like 15 years ago, it was TOOOO long ago lol.

I think I am too because I am still in my regular clothes and I'm sure I had maternity stuff this time with the last one.
It could just be because I'm fatter though so I don't notice.

everyone says that cos everything is lax from the first one you tend to be bigger? is that just at the end? im weird anyway so im bound to be the opposite. ive took some pics ill post them in a sec

could it be a girl this time? My mum carried me and my brother completely differently. I was smaller and was her 2nd. with my Brother she was massive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back