Just can't believe how upsetting this is

Redshoes

Reaction score
Needed to just say this, sorry.
I'm so shocked as to how upsetting this ttc is :(
Isaac was a fast BFP at nearly 6wks ttc and so I guess I just keep thinking it'll take ages this time, and then that makes me think it will because I'm thinking that and now I've no AF but a BFN and I'm so annoyed with myself at how upset its making me, I need to get over it, it pishes me off I'm being so impatient :x
Needless to say I just hope my cycles don't get any longer, AF was due today but no sign, and just hope she's not too late or we have a late BFP :pray:
Sticky baby dust ladies :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

Hi,

I know just how you feel honey. I conceived my first child 9 years ago within a month or two but I have been TTC for months now. If fact i haven't been taking contraception for the last 18 months... i can't understand what is going on and its getting really depressing now. I feel like its never going to happen again for me and at 35 (nearly 36) time is running out! I do hope you have some luck soon. Baby Dust to youxxx

:hug: i know how you feel, i have always managed to get pregnant really quickly without really ttc, but this is the first time we have been really trying(since august) it doesnt seem long compared to some people here but it feels soo long, and stressfull and upsetting, i really do think that ttc delays things but if you want a bfp you cant help but getting stressed over it, ggg posted something the other day which says it all.
good luck and i really hope everyone on ttc forum gets a bfp soon, there have been soo many already, we must be next :)

I know how you're feeling, it's really disappointing when it doesn't happen quickly.

I'm feeling a little brighter now that I'm a few days into my AF but I have to admit the past few days I've been feeling really down in the dumps.

I'm feeling very optimistic for a xmas BFP for us all though :D

I'm with you ladies.

That BFN right around the time that AF is due just sucks. As it is you are premenstral so everything is a bigger deal than it would be otherwise. ANd then the reason you are premenstral is because you're not pregnant and that just feels like a slap in the face.:(

We have only been ttc since July but it also feels like forever. We have been married for nearly 7 years and have spent so much time DECIDING to start ttc, that now that we have made the decision I am SO ready and just want it to happen.

My DF is extremely careful and practical and we never once even put ourselves in a position whereby it could have happened until the decision was absolutely final. Even after we decided for sure he insisted on waiting another 3 months just to be REALLY SURE. Can you imagine?! I was sure before those final 3 months - we had spent 6 years thinking!!! But anyway... he wanted to be 100% sure. I guess at least we'll be able to tell baby once he/she finally arrives that s/he was really wanted!

Anyway, just had to add my 2 bob. I have also been really down - esp when I got my last BFN. And then everyone tells you to relax or it won't happen and that just makes you more annoyed with yourself because you can't relax!

We should make sure that we are here for each other when we are feeling like this :)

Baby dust to you all :cheer:

Thankyou ladies :hug: you made me cry :doh: it is really hard when you feel so ready for something and it just doesn't come at that time, I like to think there's unforeseen reasons but its still hard, and I feel real shitty for being this way after knowing so many of you lovely ladies have been ttc for so, so long, I'm so, so sorry for wittering on selfishly, I do hope we all get all our BFP's by Christmas at the latest, what a wonderful present indeed :hug: :hug: :hug:

dust2.gif
bd1.gif
bd2.gif

aww redshoes. my on;ly consolation is that in all honesty you havent been ttc long and you know you have no fertility problems, it will happen for you. Dont get upset by it - youl be pregnant in no time at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back