If you would've had the OPPOSITE to what you had...what would their name be?

MamaJay

Reaction score
So i had a girl....IF i would've had a boy he may of been called Reagan, Tate or Teddy.

What would've your babys name been if it was born a boy or girl? :lol::lol:

Our daughter, Eleanor, would have been called Matthew. Weirdly enough when we got pregnant with our son, my OH didn't want the name Matthew, so we went with Daniel. Not sure if we ever decided on a girl name for him. I really liked Amelia though.

Oh if I had a girl she would have been Kaila - says like Kyla.

But now the about of Myla, Kyla, Nyla's there are now I hate it, so thank god.

xxxx

We had a boy then a girl, so got to use both of our boy and girl names.

If we had had a second boy we would have called him Isaac.

Something like Poppy, Lucy, Lily, Chloe etc. I like names that end with that sound :) And my ex insisted the name had to be 2 syllables. We had a zillion names for girls. Boys are much harder IMO! :)

Last edited:
Keira would have been Harry or Jack.

We never had a girls name for James (we were team yellow as well so didn't know he was a boy)

Beatrice would have been Finn had she been a boy.

X

DS1 would have been Eva, that didn't make the short list second time! DS2 would have been Jessica (both liked) or Alice (I liked).

My daughter is Kate, would have been Isaac
My son is Isaac would have been Hannah.
Probable names this time are Erin & Aaron.

We had a girls name for our son. He's casey but would have been michaela if he had been a girl. We didn't have any boys names for our girls we found out what they were at 16 weeks and struggled with picking their names lol xxx

Luca would have been Delilah.

It's my favourite name in the whole world and my OH despises it. When we decide to have no.2, he/she will be Indiana/Aria/Eden or Arlo/Bodhi/Beau/Miller (we're so keen) xx

Cool thread!

Jackson would have been Emma or Sasha. I found picking girls names so easy, I had a big list, but boys names only two appealed to us!

If we had a girl she would have been called Ailey, but since my son was born I've heard loads of babies with that name at baby classes but with different spellings.

Cx

I had Jesse but if it was a girl I would have Lilla or Uma (the shortened version of my mother in laws name). I struggled with girls names.

xxx

I'd Haydn was a girl he's have been Daisy. If Daisy would have been a boy we didn't have a firm name but Rory and Max were top of the list.

Rosie would have been and Eddie - and this time of this one is a boy he will be either Eddie or Henry! We still love Eddie but a friend of my oh has since had an Edward (they call him teddy) and we are trying to work out if it would be weird us having an Eddie! Xx

I had 2 girlies

Lexi would have been Harry, so glad its not as I hate that name now for some unknown reason (no offence at all to anyone!!)

and

Harper would have either been Rhys or Blair

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back