Changed It Already!!

Maria1977

Reaction score
Well, for a while I really wanted to call this baby, if it were a girl, Talulah-Mae, but OH hated it!

So we agreed on Aimee Mae. If Oscar had been a girl he would've been called Aimee, so we were both happy with this choice.

Yesterday OH came home from work and has changed his mind :yay: So after only having a name for 3 days, our little girl is now called Talulah-Mae instead of Aimee.

Am soooooo pleased. Our mums aren't going to be though, esp MIL, she actually said she doesn't like it all when I mentioned it during the week so not expecting them to pleased. but I don't care, I would never tell someone I didn't like their name or the name they chose for their child coz it's such a personal choice. So if they don't like it I don't care as long as they keep it to themselves!

So pleased :yay:

I think it's a lovely name :) Glad your OH finally came round. FX he doesn't change his mind again! lol xx

Lovely name! Don't worry about ur MIL - mine is exactly the same, she doesn't want to know the sex of our baby but we were discussing names for both boys and girls and she didn't like any of them! I felt like I had to remind her that this was our child not hers!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back