Ideas for days out with a ten week old

littlemonkey

Reaction score
As the title suggests, any ideas on what we could do for a day out with such a young baby.

OH and I are really in need of a nice day out and want to do it as a family, but are struggling for ideas where DS won't be too bored or overwhelmed. I'd thought the zoo perhaps?

We live in north wales near Chester if anyone can recommend anything?!

To be honest anywhere you go, it will be stimulating for your LO. At that age my LO was (and still is) fascinated by the supermarket. I'd say just go somewhere you'll enjoy xx

To be honest anywhere you go, it will be stimulating for your LO. At that age my LO was (and still is) fascinated by the supermarket. I'd say just go somewhere you'll enjoy xx

I'm not sure it's socially acceptable to take a baby on an all day bender! That's what I'd really like to do right now! :)

A nice lunch and a few glasses of wine somewhere is slightly more acceptable than an all day bender :lol:

xxxxxxx

Have you been to the aquarium in Chester? It's really good, I imagine with the lights and colourful fish it might be a bit more interesting for your LO.x

Have you been to the aquarium in Chester? It's really good, I imagine with the lights and colourful fish it might be a bit more interesting for your LO.x

Do you mean the Blue Planet at Cheshire Oaks? Sounds good! Will look into it.

Yes that's it, I couldn't remember the name of it! I've been a couple of times, I love it! (Big kid!)

I'm not sure it's socially acceptable to take a baby on an all day bender! That's what I'd really like to do right now! :)

Lmao... I don't drink and neither does OH (except on a very VERY rare occasion) so we don't have that issue!

Lmao... I don't drink and neither does OH (except on a very VERY rare occasion) so we don't have that issue!

I haven't drunk since my bfp last year! I think it's cos of that I miss Saturdays spent in the pub watching the football. It's not like I did it loads before I was pregnant, cos I work loads of weekends!

We just spent today moaning about how crap our relationship is, we never have any us time or go out anymore. We'd rather get used to going out as a family tho rather than getting a sitter and drinking.

yep, supermarkets or somewhere where you walk beneath trees.

little ones love looking up and seeing the light behind the branches. It mesmerises them!

My LO enjoyed the shopping at Cheshire Oaks retail park!! X

My LO enjoyed the shopping at Cheshire Oaks retail park!! X

Well he's been round 'the oaks' a few times already actually! Last time he screamed, maybe it's cos we didn't go into mamas and papas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back