Games to play with a 9 month old?

Katarina

Reaction score
My little lady seems to get bored a lot, she has grown out of peek-a-boo and her play mat thingy, I try to play with balls and toy cars etc with her but she's not interested. She's not interested in pushing buttons or seeing what things do, the only things she seems interested in are wires and my mobile :shock:
Does anyone have any ideas for me? I feel like I'm neglecting her for letting her get so bored :cry:

christopher has loads of toys hun and if im truthfull hes happier playing with a pack of wet wipes lol but what he really wants is the tv remote my mobile my necklace my coffee cup the cats tail etc etc basically everything hes not allowed
he also gets bored very quickly he likes sitting on my lap facing me and me singing silly rhymes and childrens songs and doing all the actions he will do that for ages things like row row row your boat
horsey horsey
see saw
etc etc
xxxxxxxx

I think its something babies have built in to them ''must go for things that Im not allowed'' as oran always wants what he cant have (computer wires, tv remotes, glasses etc)

he loves things that make noise and sing though so he has quite a few noisey toys, they might only keep him amused for 10 minutes but I saw something that said babies only have a 7 to 10 minute attentionspan anyway before they get bored and want to be off. He likes shiny things as well so I got him some ELC building blocks that have all differnet things on one side so like mirror on one, reflective shiny paper etc

he also loves round and round the garden, this little piggy, headdering a helium baloon (These are great, about £1 they last for ages, nearly un burstable and the babies LOVE them!), he like being chucked up in the air and stuff as well and sitting in his walker

dont worry your not neglecting her!

Agree with above, helium balloons lol!

Eefie loves being talked to so books are always good, read out the shopping list, ANYTHING!

He is immensely fond of the activity triangle from ELC
http://www.elc.co.uk/toy-41911?&parent_category_id=531
It can also be taken out with us if we're visiting anyone.

And his walker
http://www.elc.co.uk/toy-34543?&categor ... ory_id=531

I think babies are programmed in the womb as he LOVES cars, cars on TV, watching them go past, toy cars and his football & rugby ball as well, he instinctively kicks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back