IB????

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Had some spotting today, only on my pants not when I wipe, not alot just a couple of strips. Could be either: AF coming 5 days early :shakehead: or post BD spotting (only ever get this if it's a bit too rough or doggy :oops: neither of which we done) or could it possibly be IB? I'm 9DPO so it's the right time. Bit crampy today in the groin area but a bit deeper a bit like constipation feeling. :pray: for me :hug:

It sounds pretty promising so far!

I have evrything crossed for you. I am 7 DPO and it seems this is the only month where I have not had much pain or anything, which seems quite odd for me. I get the odd niggling of tingles in my nipples and a little pain low down but thats about it, it never lasts long at all.

I hope it all goes to plan and keep me posted!

Don't worry chick, I'll be on here the second I have anything to update you all with :D . Good luck to you too :hug:

Woke up with sore BBs today, more of a sunburnt feeling rather than sore. Also don't know if this is anything but, Yesterday at OHs familys they got their blood pressure monitor out (OHs uncle has HBP so checks every day) and it was passed around to see what everyone elses BP was like. Usually mine is quite low at 'something' over the high 60s low 70s with HB around between 68 and 72, but yesterday it was 'somthing' over 88 and HB 85, so quite high for me. I don't really understand blood pressure but OHs aunt said it's the bottom number that matters (as in the 88 ).

Done test BFN, but only 10DPO and I'm not sure if my peesticks are the early ones. A faint line did appear but after the 10 minutes so not counting that. I'll test again in a couple of days

ooooooo im so excited for you , really got my fingers n toes crossed that you get your bfp soon , whats ya temps like ?

wow i think your chart looks good and your symptoms sound really good, clomid would normally lengthen your cycle not bring it forward so could be ib good luck :D

this is all sounding really positive honey. I am crossing everything for you :cheer:

M
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back