• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i wont be testing tomorrow :(

took a test (cheap one) and got a negative, still no AF, on CD 34/35 now i think :shock:

Its still really early i'll keep everything crossed for you that Af stays away.

How long are your cycles usually? because my cycles are averaging 39 days so 34/35 would be early for me. But obviously if your cycles are shorter say 28 days then its a great sign that no AF has arrived!!

God this whole cycle length thing is a pain isn't it ! :wall:

Still :pray: ing for you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little miss pink said:
Its still really early i'll keep everything crossed for you that Af stays away.

How long are your cycles usually? because my cycles are averaging 39 days so 34/35 would be early for me. But obviously if your cycles are shorter say 28 days then its a great sign that no AF has arrived!!

God this whole cycle length thing is a pain isn't it ! :wall:

Still :pray: ing for you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

since coming off the pill theyve been all over, from 28 to 40. Last one was 28 days. Testing again tomorow morning. :pray:

Sounds like you have nightmare cycles like me. I've charting mine already to try and get a grip ready for when we start TTC in July.

I'll keep everything crossed for you Jenna :pray: :pray:

I'll check on the forum tomorrow to see if there is any news.

REALLY willing it for you hun

Good Luck

Bexxy :pray:

Couldnt stop weeing today, everyone in the office was asking if i was alright. I just feel really dehydrated. Have a big bottle of water that i usually drink half of while im at work. I had it all before dinner today and my throat was really dry 10 minutes later :shock: My mum said im either pregnant or have a water infection! I know which id prefer :rotfl:

Ahh, good luch hun!

my cycles are a bit random too- 48, 26,15!,26

hope u get ur BFP really soon xxx :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
ok hunni im entranced by this i really am hoping you get your BFP!!!!!!

hugs
xxxxxxxxx

hiiii,
well yesterday the test was completly white but today i did one and the test line thing was there and when the pink stuff had faided there was like a smudgy faint fine there (was quite wide). Im not going to say iv got my BFP yet though, going to test with a clearblue tomorow to just make sure before getting really excited again. ( :cheer: ) But its a step in the right direction. :D

thats so exiting hun i just logged on to see if there was any news from u ,i will keep everything crossed for u :clap:

:dance: :dance: :dance: That sounds so promising :dance: :dance: :dance:

Let us know as soon as you've done the clear blue!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hoping and praying you get definite line so you'll know either way for certain :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Let us know

Becky

ooooh wow Jenna sounds very promising - let us know as soon as you have done the clearblue lol good luck babes :pray: :cheer:

MissGobby said:
Jenna get yourself to poundland in Meadowhall - thats where i get mine from, you get 3 tests for £1 :D

Wow think I will have to buy some next time I go to meadowhall.

jenna said:
hiiii,
well yesterday the test was completly white but today i did one and the test line thing was there and when the pink stuff had faided there was like a smudgy faint fine there (was quite wide). Im not going to say iv got my BFP yet though, going to test with a clearblue tomorow to just make sure before getting really excited again. ( :cheer: ) But its a step in the right direction. :D

:cheer: Sounds promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back