• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i wont be testing tomorrow :(

jenna

Reaction score
becuase royal mail deliverd my tests and ovulation tests and the pregnancy tests were missing :cry: iv complained and bought some more off ebay but i cant pay for them because some silly girl has opend a despute against me because her tshirt hasnt arrived...why?...BECAUSE YOU LIVE IN ISRAEL AND ONLY PAID ON SUNDAY YOU DOOFUS!!!

:wall: :wall: Im so angry!!

aww hun cant ya get a cheapie from somewhere, tesco's own arent too expensive

I might have a look tomorow. Jeeez! I feel like people are just going out of there way to pee me off. Hopefully all this bad luck will make some good :pray:

I thought AF had arrived there- hope you acquire a test from somewhere- I can post you a cheapie if you are stuck :hug:

use an OPK!!!! they pick up the hcg hormone too :wink: I've read loads of women have used them and then confirm with a HPT

If not Sainsburys do 2 tests for £5.45 i used them at the weekend, they measure the 25 ml or whatever it is they measure in

best of luck to ya hun

babydust

Jenna get yourself to poundland in Meadowhall - thats where i get mine from, you get 3 tests for £1 :D

i tested with an ovulation test and there was a faint line :cheer:

Oooh Jenna you HAVE to go buy a cheapie test from somewhere now!! :cheer:

OMG yippeeee!!!!!!!!! how exciting babes - get your self a PG test NOW!!!! :lol: :pray: :D

I should get some in the post tomorow. I guess the test might have been stronger if it was morning wee. Iv been non stop weein all day!!! :oops:

I had a really bizare sign yesterday (dont know wether it was good or bad) but i went to the loo and there was only 1 that was empty so i went in and looked down the loo and some one hadnt flushed and there was bloody period tissues down there :roll: Made me giggle :rotfl:

oohhh jenna... test test test test... you have to let us know ASAP!!

I didnt have any tests yesterday but i should have some when i get home from work tonight, still no AF and i still feel sick. And i have a terrible craving for cider or wine :oops: :shock: (even at 5 in the morning)

Can you not lend some money of a work mate and pop to your local to buy a test?!?!?!!? :D I'm dying to know!!!!!!! :roll: I've been watching your story since i joined the forum and i've been willing it to happen for you. I think you have a lot of followers/support on here. I logged on today purely to see if you had any news.

I'll keep everything crossed for you hun and i'm willing a BFP jsut for you!!! :pray: :pray:

Let us know ASAP

Bexxy

TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap: TEST!!! :clap: :clap:

Cummon' ladies - join In!!! Good Luck Jenna hun :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back