I wish he would latch so I could have one of these

That's ace! Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have one.... I have not put it on C in public as yet working up some courage!! Xx

I want one!

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I think they are hilarious. Would love to feed in public with one of these xx

So funny, haven't seen those before xx

Omg!! Where are these from?? I need one!! I feed in public all the time, this would be perfect x

Omg!! Where are these from?? I need one!! I feed in public all the time, this would be perfect x

My mum knitted mine after I had a rude comment made by someone. I went to my parents place in floods of tears. A few weeks later she rocked up with one in hand. I am sure you can get them online. X

I would imagine eBay have them?

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

*off to look for booby hat.
I love public feeding, it's my small contribution to making it less taboo. My mum says I do it on purpose to be a rebel as I make no attempt to hide what I'm doing lol
It's honestly not that but it really gets to me that a lady sitting with a bottle in her hand is fine but a lady bf is not x

I'm also hoping to get a bf flash mob together to hit Liverpool city centre ;) x

*off to look for booby hat.
I love public feeding, it's my small contribution to making it less taboo. My mum says I do it on purpose to be a rebel as I make no attempt to hide what I'm doing lol
It's honestly not that but it really gets to me that a lady sitting with a bottle in her hand is fine but a lady bf is not x

I love BFing in public too my mum is supportive as is DH (I think he really struggled at the start). I make no attempts to cover up or hide away if anyone has issues they can cover up so they can't see me feeding!!

Flashing sounds brilliant wish I lived closer! All of the ladies in my NCT group BFd so it normalises it which really helped in the start. X

My oh is very supportive of my public feeding, he has zero problem with it and is great like that. I had an ex who was very controlling and hated it but my oh says "f@ck em, they don't have to look". He's great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back