I was interviewed for an American newspaper, its online now!

Melanie

Reaction score
I was interviewed for an American newspaper in Ohio a few days ago for an article about sex after rape. It was printed yesterday.

Im really pleased with how the writer handled the article ( i knew she would be good though because i know her personally). Its a really honest and positive piece of writting, i really hope it helps someone.

If you want to you can read it either at the BG News site although it may be moved to the archive soon by clicking here Article

I have also reproduced it on my website Article on Hope Heals

I hope its ok that i've posted it its just im really proud of it!

It won't let me open it :? sorry it let me open the article just not your website :oops:

I've read it hun and you should be proud its a great interview :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you Nic! I fixed the link to my site too thanks for telling me about that!

very positive article Melanie, sounds like u had a rough time with life at some point but Im glad uv got Thea and DH to make u happy now
:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: ur very brave to talk about it and do a really helpful & positive article, thanx for sharing it x x x :hug:

Thats a nice piece of writting. Im so sorry for what happend :hug:

Thanks for letting us read it chick x

i hope you dont mind but i had a look at the rest of your website...

you've overcome so much... your website is great.. im going to bookmark it, hope you dont mind :hug:

i can totally understand the forgiveness page.

i was s/a'd as a child, and the one thing that is helping me is the phrase "im a survivor not a victim" for so long i made myslef worse thinking i was a victim of him, but now i think im a survivor... im still here.. he cant get me anymore (he hung himself)...

if you ever wanna chat then pm me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back