I want to be PREGNANT goddamit!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
i feel so down, all this week, i feel as though i am never going to get PG and am holding out for nothing, i feel like a failure to my fiance, he wants a baby so much, as do i, but cant seem to give him one!!!!

i know im being stupid but i cant help the way i am feeling at the moment!!!!!!!

sorry just needed to rant!!! :(

You will be soon, I know it's frustrating when you wait and wait month after month and nothing happens and then a friend announces a pregnancy after trying for like 3 weeks or something stupid but it will happen. We were TTC for 2 years and I tell you the second you get that BFP the waiting be it 4 months or 2 years just vanishes, all the sudden everything is as it should be and then you'll be amazed at just how fast the pregnancy whizzes past. You will be pregnant soon hun, I just know it.

oh hunni :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know it's hard but try not to get upset, all things happen in good time.

Looking at your ticker we've been TTC almost as long as each other and it will happen. try and be positive about it and relaxed and it will happen to all who's TTC! :hug: :hug:

I got caught with owen when i was on hholiday i was drinking every night i was going on all the fair ground rides and just enjoying myself i got home and a week later i thought i was having AF symptoms - boobs hurting funny niggly pains in belly and then looked at my calendar to find i was 2 days late took a clearblue digi and it said 'pregnant' i wasn't even thinking about it hun.

We was trying 9 months for owen! it happens when you least expect it to.

I might not be helping you by this extremely long post but i hope you can try and stay positive if not loads of hugs will be sent your way. x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks you two, i know im being daft, i just want to be pregnant so much it hurts, i get soo upset seeing other people PG and when DF told me his best mate and GF were having a baby, well i had a right go at him for telling me :oops: LOL i hope it happens for me, and every one else soon, :hug: :hug: :)

Nicola is right it is very frustrating but in the grand scheme of things 4 months isn't actually very long I'm sorry I know you don't want to be told that you just want your bfp. You have to be positive about it and your time will come I am sure of if but give yourself a chance and don't be beating yourself up about it they say the average time to get pregnant is 6 months you'll get there honest and we're all behind you rooting for that bfp for you hunx.

I got pg last year without even trying we found out on honeymoon but it wasn't to be and I had a mc when we came home. Anyway it then took until December before I got my bfp and it felt like bloody ages and got me down every month but now that time between May and December seems like such a short time.

yeah i know what you mean Smurf, 4 months is nothing, especially to what some of the girls on here have been trying, im just feeling sorry for myself, having one of those weeks :roll:

aww hun i know how you feel. It always seems to happen so fast to people who dont want kids and when you really really want one it seems to take forever :hug: Its so unfair. The more you stress about it the longer it'll seem :hug: Just try to stay calm and it'll happen one day.

My mum was telling me about her friend that tried for years and then just gave up and the month she gave up and stopped temping and worrying and everything she fell pregnant :D I know its difficult but theres no point worrying really. I know the second i stopped taking the pill i was worrying but its really not worth the stress, just relax and enjoy time with your DF and it'll happen :D

Hi MissG :wave:

I think you're just having one of those days :? We have all had them and they make you feel so miserable dont they?!! :(
We were TTC for 7 months and it was the same for us, we just felt like it was never going to happen. We spent all our time over Xmas just relaxing, drinking and having a good time together without thinking about TTC and the next thing we knew we had a BFP :cheer: It will happen darlin :hug: :hug: :hug:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} hun hopefully next week you feel a bit better.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I really hope you get your BFP really soon, I'm rooting for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know it feels like it's never going to happen - everyone has days like that. Last month my donor failed to appear on the day and it felt like it would be a million years till I could try again (and find a more reliable donor :x ) I had a rant on the forum I use for donor insemination pregnancies and felt a lot better.
But now I'm less than two weeks from donor day again. :D
And at least if I get pregnant this month I don't run as high a risk of delivering on Christmas day :D and if you get pregnant in the next few months at least you won't be huge over the hot summer months :D

Look for the bright side

Both me and DH get frustrated but when i think about his sister it puts it all into perspective - she has been trying for 7 years in June.

Chin up and you never know you could be this month - just be patient and i'll try and take my own advice! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was the same as you Miss G, the one month I didnt think about 24/7 is when it happened!
I think if you concentrate too much you are just putting pressure on yourself.
Go out and enjoy yourself!!

Awww hunni - I know how you feel.
:hug: :hug:
Stay strong we'll all get there!

MissGobby said:
i feel like a failure to my fiance, he wants a baby so much, as do i, but cant seem to give him one!!!!
quote]
How do you know it's not HIM who can't give you one

Fingers crossed said:
MissGobby said:
i feel like a failure to my fiance, he wants a baby so much, as do i, but cant seem to give him one!!!!
quote]
How do you know it's not HIM who can't give you one

Thats so true! All the time we have been ttc, we assumed it was my fault. But it looks like it could be my husband now! That was the last thing we was expecting.

michelle x

morning girlies :wave:

well, i feel even worse than i did yesterday lol :roll:

last night i had a dream that i did a test and i got a BFP!!! when i woke up this morning as soon as i relised it wasnt true i got sooo mad and upset?!?!

GRRRR :x

Awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
We all have times like this. Mine usually happens at the start of my cycles cause it seems like forever till my AF or BFP is due. Then I think about the ladies on here who've been trying for a lot longer than me and I feel a bit guilty :? I think AF is coming for me today, I have all the signs and some spotting so this'll be my 4th cycle of trying but feels like my 100th. We'll get there in the end. Maybe this month WILL be your month cause Danny was at home wasn't he when you OV'd this time? :pray: :pray: :pray:

awww sorry youre feeling low missg :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
dont worry you will get there in the end

good luck for this month :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams