Could I be pregnant?

Stigmatized

Reaction score
Hey I am new here and i am sweating it big style lol

I have missed my period by 3 days so far, but wonder if this is cos i have just come off of the pill or if i might be pregnant. Ive been off of the pill for just over a month and have heard this could stop periods or make them irregular.

I seem to have the pain as if my period is coming then it goes again

I might be making a fuss out of nothing but i just needed some advice

Hello,
I came off the pill in May - my first cycle after coming off the pill was 28 days, then 24 days and now this month, where today would be day 1 of my next cycle. No AF yet though and I did a test yesterday (BFN!). I'm now wondering if my period is not here just because my cycles are still sorting themselves out - I don't know... :? It's all very frustrating and confusing.

Have u testet, i would test if i was u jus to put ur mind ay ease.

Let us know how u get on.

bec x x

I got this pain like I was going to come on - but I was pregnant! I guess it must have been implantation pains. I had just come off the pill too and my cycles were normal right from the start again pretty much.

Do a test sweetie - let us know and I hope you get the result you want xxx

I havent tested yet, i was thinking i will test tomorrow, is that long enough to wait to get an accurate answer? Sorry i am really all new to this

you could be pg but it is likely to be down to the pill coming out of your system.

* I came of the pill in march.
* I was due af in april but it didn't come and i was convinced i was having pregnancy symptoms until it finally came on 11th may.
* I was due again on 8th June but no af came.

I had one very late period in may and then i fell pregnant. I am not 12 weeks.

Try to take your mind off it and wait for as long as you can hold out because it is likely that your body is just getting back to normal.

Hope this helps!!

Vicky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back