I want sex!

missyeovil

Reaction score
Argh this is driving me mad! Before I got pregnant OH and I were probably having sex about 4-5 times a week! Since I got pregnant it's got less and less and less and now our sex life is completely non-existent! I feel totally rubbish because of it. I've told OH how that I'm feeling crap because of it, and although he's being nicer to be he still won't have sex with me and hasn't given me any kind of reason. I know some guys don't like the idea there's a baby there, but he could at least tell me if that's the reason! :\ I would rather he told me that it's my body that's the problem than just kept stum about whatever the problem is.

Sorry to rant ladies, just need somewhere to vent my frustrations and apparently OH doesn't listen! :( x

I'm sure it's not you Hun he might just be nervous about it all with baby there. Have you told him its making you feel horrible about yourself? Xx

My DH has found having sex a no no since realising his son is in my bump, he just can't do it. It so difficult because I found my sex drive increased two fold in tri2 and due to the increased blood flow it was brilliant!

Give him time, he'll tell you soon enough, it's prob got nothing to do with your new shape and he doesn't want to hurt your feelings but finds it difficult now that there is three of you involved. Xx

Aww that's rubbish for you. Im sure it wont be you that hes put off either, itll be an issue with the baby or something. Perhaps show him a webpage or something in a book that outlines just how safe and ok sex is? Or a page thats for men who feel a bit nervous about it?
Until he relaxes anout whatever it is maybe do other stuff together that isn't full on sex if hes willing and see if he'll come around to the idea? Ease him into it so to speak. (apologies for how bad and dirty that's sounds!)
Good luck :)
Xx

Sorry youre feeling rubbish about it all but rest assured its nothing youve done. Hubby and I have been like this for a while and I thought it was me he didnt find attractive and felt quite crap , cried a bit thinking id done something wrong but we had a chat the other day and its purely because he doesnt want to hurt me or minion but neither of us knew how to say to the other how we were feeling but everything is sorted now

xx

Glad that I am not the only one who this is happening to! Oh and me went to have sex the other week and I really didn't enjoy it as it didn't feel as it usually should (sorry tmi) so we stopped and that was it. I have been asking for sex for a few weeks now and I just get blown out and I feel, like you, terrible and not good enough. I've confronted oh and he just says that because of last time he's scared to hurt me :( so hasn't tried since. I kindly reminded him that we can do "other things" that aren't full on sex! So he's been away all week and is back Friday so hoping that I can get him in the mood then :)
Just try talking with oh again and telling him how you feel and suggest trying other stuff. Your not alone though lovely xx

I haven't had sex since 5th February and it's me driving nuts , There's a very good reason why though, as the only m/c I've ever suffered happened right after sex , but still the feelings are still there and really strong , I begged my OH to maybe give it a go after my V-day but he's says he's doesn't think it will feel right or even be enjoyable because of all the memories , so he's not willing and perhaps in my heart I know he's right but I also know sex is unlikely to happen for a good several months after the birth too so it's not a nice place to be at moment I do feel very sad and although I do know better I do find myself feeling abit unwanted . xx

Last edited:
My oh has refused to have sex as he is worried that baby would be looking at his junk :roll: men are so weird...

My oh has refused to have sex as he is worried that baby would be looking at his junk :roll: men are so weird...

Lol men are bizaare species arent they....hubby joked about that the other night too "now minion isnt going to pul or bite on my doodaa is it" eh no thats not gonna happen but it was in fun and i think a bit of banter helped to start with if you know what I mean cos I think we were both a bit apprehensive xx

Thank you girlies for all the advice and at least it's not just me. Imma try talking to him again when I get a chance. I don't think we're anymore likely to have sex now as he felt the baby kick for the first time last night - but at least if he tells me the thought of baby being between us is freaking him out I have something to work with. Sick of feeling unwanted!x

My other half has been the opposite hes basically said "Don't dare think that just because you are up the duff we won't still be doing it" LOL. My libido has been quite high though, so I don't mind.

I must be like the man in the relationships! It's me who's scared! Poor OH. Not even fifty shades is having an effect on me!

One day it will return yeah????? Xx

I'm the same Gayle. OH is keen and I'm just not in the mood whatsoever and even with a bit of fifty nothing changed lol!!

Phew, glad its not just me! Haha! Fifty is rubbish, must be my hormones as everyone else gets it! I'm 2/3 through the second book and I have no idea why I just downloaded the 3rd! Lol xx

I'm not really interested either, but OH doesn't want to have sex the duration of the pregnancy anyway as he finds it weird, as do I. However he still expects a treat every now and then, in fact probably more so than before I was pregnant. Sigh. lol.

My DH is just like that! I think the belly is just unattractive to them and they keep thinking on what is in there (and the gross stuff like mucus plug) I try to spice it up by wearing sexy outfits and then I notice he's interested then!

I have no interest in it at all now :( Husband did want to have it at the start but I have noticed the last few weeks he doesn't even try to get any now! Maybe because my belly is getting bigger and he has felt kicks so he is more aware that there actually is a little baby in there?:) xxx

Treats are for birthdays and anniversarys only! Haha just kidding xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back