I want him

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I can't imagine my life without John. I know that sounds pathetic but I can't. I always imagined that I would be bringing Evie up with him, we'd be married in a few years and be happy.... but poor! :roll:

Now, he doesn't want to be with me. He doesn't love me and I don't know why. I have done EVERYTHING I can to make him happy but he still wont talk to me. I have scarificed every penny I spent on myself to allow us to have more.

I just want him to hold me. Tell me he loves me and that we'll work it out.

I don't know if I can do it without him :(

I know its easy for me to say but it really is his loss.

You can do it for Evie, your a fab mum. Just think it will be you who sees her first everything.

Have you sat down together and dicussed what his problems are ??

:hug: :hug:

You can do it & you will do it :hug:

Unfortunately, you have no choice!

He really has lost out massively and will one day realise it he really will. But you can't force anyone to stay around and eventually it probably would have affected you (& little Evie) worse than this if things started going downhill because he wasn't sure what he wanted...

At least now you have closure, you know where this is leading and are having to face facts - as much as it hurts, it's best this happens when she's 3 months old rather than when she's 8 or something where she'll remember it.

Some parents really are better apart - mine are!! I would hate for them to get back together I really would!!

:hug: You're a great Mum, no-one could ever take that away from you xx

Aw hun, try think about it this way...do you only want him back because he is rejecting you? If he was begging to come back do you think you would say no because you would have the control then? Only reason I'm thinking this is because I dumped a guy a while back for all the right reasons then decided I didnt actually want to be on my own so went to get him back and he wasnt interested. I was gutted but not because I couldnt imagine my life without him, it was because he rejected me. I pined and pined and he then decided to come back. We lasted 2 days before I realised I had made the right decision in the first place and dumped him again :lol: Difference being, we didnt have a child together which makes things harder :(
Big hugs :hug: :hug:

v good replies from the others hon

just adding some more :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry hun but last i heard he'd cheated on you for the second time, and now he doesnt want you back ???
I dont know if ive missed something in the story or your just missing him, i think its hard to get out of the routine of having him around but once you get into the swing of things on your own i think you'll realise how much better off you are.
Right now i think snuggles right, do you think you just want what you cant have ? I think that soon as you could have him you wouldnt want the toerag !
:hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hun i did reply to you on the emergency bunker i don't know if you saw it or not but just wanna say i know exactly how you feel- its so god damn hard when you feel your love is unrequited(sp)
i just want to say something that no one else has- if you really love him and you would still honestly take him back, then
do not give up hope there are a few girls i know of on here who have been through this same sort of thing and their man has come running back when he realised how stupid he has been.
I know its no consolation and its not right but sometimes when a baby comes along some guys get confused and can't handle it..there first instinct is to run..theres no way he can of just gone from loving you to not loving you just like that!!!
nobody can turn their emotions on and off like a tap..when Hayden was 6 months old me and his dad went through some crap and he did the same thing..he said he wasn't sure he loved me anymore and left me, he still came to see bubs everyday and it was so heartbreaking for me knowing he didn't want me..overtime it got easier for me and we were friendly .. even had a laugh i guess with us getting on and him missing being with me and Hayden when he went home at night (he stayed with his nan) he realised what a fool he was and that he did love me..he then tried for a yr to get me back..i took him back as i love him very much and missed him so so much..everything was fab for a while but my jealousy got too much (when he left he went out with someone else and that destroyed me TBH) you don;t have that issue so it could work in the end for you two. Give him space and time away from you (obviously let him see Evie but don't hang out with him or talk about "you and him" he will probably kick himself for leaving and come to his senses. you might decide you don't even want him back but either way i just wanted to show a diff view on matters!
I don't know him or your situation so its hard to make an assumption that this could be whats going on...just that i know quite a few girls who have had the same sort of thing happen when there babies were a few months old..seems things get a bit real and the men just can't deal with it and think they want to be young and single again...however that can only be fun for so long and its when that gets boring that they realise how much they have thrown away!

I hope this makes sense..i know i have waffled on a bit :oops:
big hugs..i know its really really hard :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back