i love it when the baby kicks

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i know its early now but i really cannot wait to start feeling baby kick it felt good on my last two i used to know when they wud have the hiccups lol
its when they get sooo big and the kick you in the ribs now that hurts lol i realy cannot wait whooop whoop x

hey this is my 2nd and i have already started feeling the LO move, when did you feel your others move? Its amazing i love it :) congrats xx

thanks hun and you to, i not felt anything yet i started feeling the baby move around 16+ weeks xx

I was thinking that yesterday when my 1yr old was sat on my knee with hiccups, loved feeling her hiccup and kick when carrying her. Gave me something to focus on with this one through the nausea and exhaustion....... feeling the kicks and the hiccups. Oh I can't wait, 10 weeks to go!! x

its very hard to exsplain to people what it feels like but i think it feels like when someone kicks you in the back of the car seat lol i know that sounds a little strange

Just tried to describe it on another thread, at 16 weeks I felt like popcorn was popping in my belly. x

that's what it feels like now for me!! it does seem quite early to be feeling it but am not complaining :)

I love it when your baby kicks in side it makes it seem so real. Both my two children used to be night babies always moving on the night so i couldnt get to sleep. xxx

lol on my 2nd it be when i get in bath hhe wud go crazy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back