• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I truly am amazed!

MaybeImAmazed

Reaction score
I feel truly lucky if a little shocked but it appears we have a bfp. I couldnt quite believe my faint lines and finally plucked up the courage to do a digi tonight. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341606536.053335.jpg

We've only been trying a month but tbh have had to delay due to so many different things that it has felt like much longer.

We've been wtt for what seems an age, over 2 years and we seemed to debate when to start and expected a long wait but now it's happened so soon we just think it's just obviously meant to be. Fingers crossed everything stays well.

Congrats!!! 2-3 weeks no wonder your lines were dark!

Congratulations hun.

Michelle. x

Thanks ladies!! Hehe.

Keep walking around thinking everyone must be able to tell! Crazy lady! :)

Thanks ladies!! Hehe.

Keep walking around thinking everyone must be able to tell! Crazy lady! :)
congrats....... not so crazy - when i was 6 weeks with my son - a lady at work whom iI knew to say hi to but didn't know her really well, and she certainly didn't know I was ttc = she just called me over and said to me when I walked passed her - are you pregnant!:shock: and no I wasn't showing or anything - so how did she know?

Congratulations to you, wishing you a hapy and healthy 8 mths from here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back