I think we've missed it this month :(

MrsMushroom

Reaction score
I posted here on Friday as I had some very good positive OPKs on Friday but me and DH had a row on Friday night and didn't DTD then or yesterday.

We might be able to today as we're talking again :lol: but I'm pretty sure I ov'd yesterday so it's probably too late :(

Meh!

Awh hun I feel for you there's been a few months this has been the case for me. We're on cycle 17 now! It's very frustrating but you just have to give it a try today and stay hopeful. Wishing you lots of luck x j

Making up and bding! Not sure if u missed it, have u done another ovk? Whatever result, iy surely cant do any harm, can it? Good luck xx :)

Im pretty sure im out this month too, i ov'd on mon and altho we dtd on sun and mon me and my hubby had been away with friends for the weekend so we had been drinking and in the hot tub(didnt think id ov so early as its normally cd19/20 not 16!)so i think we have ruined our chances this month dam!!

But having said that you just never know, did you dtd before friday?? Sperm can live a while i believe.

Michelle. x

Hayes is right sperm can live up to 5 days in the right conditions. So when you ov'd you could have already had little swimmers up there waiting!

I know it must be disappointing that you didn't dtd on your +opk days but your still in with a chance. Think positive thoughts....you never know the witch may stay away.

Best of luck to you. :dust:

We did, only Tuesday and last Sunday. We've been pretty bad this month.

I still seem to have a bit of ewcm so maybe I havnt ov'd yet?

I've no OPKs left so I havnt tested since Friday night. I did 3 and they were all pretty dark positives.

I'm not sure about you but the last time I got a +opk I'm sure I had 3 days of really strong opks. So it could be that you didn't ov on Friday could have been yesterday or even today! Drag him to the bedroom now, just in case! X

making up after an argument is still fun evan if you have missed it this month ;)

Fingers crossed you have oved and the little swimmers were waiting for it or you havent quite missed it and you bd today xx

fingers crossed either way you never know you mite just get pregnant if you think you have missed the boat you wont feel as "under pressure2 iyswim xx

Thanks everyone for listening to my moan yesterday!

We managed to BD twice yesterday and we'll try again tonight just in case, we'll just have to see now.

xxx

If you got your positives friday and bedded sunday that should catch the egg lovey xxxx hope u did it

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

Good luck hun, Gonna be stalking now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back