Girl name suggestions

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Got a boy's name but just can't agree on a girls at all.

Our surname is Ray and ideally id like to give her my Nana's name of Rose as middle name. So I need a name that goes _____ Rose Ray.

Any suggestions? I've loved the name Lola since I found out I was pregnant but husband has gone off it and every name I suggest he hates.

Would be good to see what other people think. Thanks in advance xxx

hey hunni,

i like the name lola but then go of it then like it again, its a funny thing trying to find on, i found with my son when i stoped lookin a name just hit me n i loved it, hes called Remy Eric, eric after my grandpops

errr ive got a few girl names that i av listed but nothing stands out i like unusual

heres a few -

safron - saffy for short
missy
emmy
mica,
shania,
chaya,
danika,
nia,
skye.
lacey,
nyah,
lola,
dominique,
sasha,
zion
sharn
bobby

Last edited:
i quite like billie and frankie for girls too?? xx

melody
gracie
evony
pippi
bow
bonnie
cherry
mercy

alexa rose ray?? xx

This was my second choice actually! Husband quite likes it too.

Nadine - I love the name Saffron but my sister has already said if she has another girl she would love to call her that name so I can't steal it unfortunately.

I love the name Lacey but my twat of a sperm donor's surname is that and I know my Mum would freak. I met a little girl called Emmy yesterday which made me think of that name and I do like Sasha but husband had a dog called that as a kid so that's out the window!

God it's so hard!!!!! Thanks for your help though ladies.

my sister is emmy! i like Julia Rose Ray or mathilda? olivia?

Nina Rose Ray?

Ruby Rose Ray? all the R's though?

I love Dorothy Rose Ray but then she'd be DR. Ray lol. What about Xanthe (pronounced zan fee) Rose Ray.

Lola Rose is absolutely gorgeous, one of my faves!

Eva Rose Ray sounds good to me!
or Ava Rose Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back