I think liv is poorly :(

bearsmummy

Reaction score
She never wakes up in the night and she has tonight so I went an made her a bottle and she's had it but now she's trying to screw herself up and is making a kind of moany noise as if she has a tummy ache. She definatly has no wind and yesterday she did have diarrhoea and was sick all day (which she isn't usually). I think a trip to the doctors is in order in the morning. Ive just given her some calpol in hope that makes her feel better. My poor angel :( x

:( Oh poor livi! Hope she feels better soon xx

She seems okay but she hasn't really had any milk :( she won't have it she just crys :( off to the docs this afternoon x

Let us now how you get on at the doctors. Poor thing :( xx

She has an ear infection :( poor baba! The sickness and diarrhoea was just from an upset stomach and the fever and waking up was from the infection x

Awww bless her! She should start to feel better now though if you know whats wrong :) Lots of cuddles heading her way I reckon! x

Poor little love, hope she feels better soon hun :hug:

Aww the poor love. Ear infections are just nasty things :( I hope she starts to feel better soon xx

Hope she's better soon hun...
Just being nosey but has she always slept through from the very beginning or have you done anything special to help? My little man only wakes once for a feed so I should count myself lucky but was just wanting a quick miracle...haha xxx

Aww you ladies are so lovely!! Thank you all for the well wishes! She's a lot better and smiling again already.

I put her in the bath at 10 and then give her a lot of milk so she stays full xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh poor little liv! must have been horrible for her. glad shes better now.

annabelle was doing the scrunching up in pain thing last night too, and making the groaning noises. and she cried all afternoon it felt likt, which really isnt like her at all!! thing is though she is still have her milk and sleeping normally at night?! x

Maybe she felt better by bedtime? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

found out she has a cold :( bless our little babies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER