I think I've been causing it myself :-/

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies a lot of you know lo has been feeding every two hours (bf) during the night. I've had one 4 hr sleep since birth.

So last night after reading a post on here that LL had posted I decided to offer the dummy and not get him up. Well it only bloody worked :dance:

Lo went to bed at 8.30, woke at 11.30 for feed which he did have then he woke at 1.30 normally I'd have picked him up and fed instead o gave him his dummy, no tears nothing he sucked the dummy and went back to sleep this was the same at 3.30 too :)

He had a feed at 5.30 and is currently sleeping

At the moment I'm still waking up to put dummy in but that's literally 2 min thing and I'm sure his waking is mire routine than it is anything else so hopefully this new feeding pattern will take hold :)

I love dummies :) xx

Same happened to me with F....was such a relief that he didn't need feeding and for him the dummy wore off as well and he sleeps from 6.30-6 with only 2 wake ups for food (10.30 & 2.30) and uses his thumb to settle himself now so no dummy wake ups!!! Bliss!! Enjoy it :)

:yay: fab news! I still think someone needs to invent a way of stopping babies spitting out their dummies though!

yay! thats great :) dummies are the best xx

yeah i tried that and now she doesnt wake untill she due her feed this morning x

I never wanted to use a dummy...but couldn't imagine life without one now! It's a life saver!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back