Nooo! I broke it!!

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
I broke her sleep shcedule :(

She was sleeping 9 - 7:30/8 (Except for a quick wake up at about 5 for her dummy n then back off again)

I moved her into her own room, first night.. seemed ok, woke up at 5 like normal, had her dummy, went back off to sleep...

Last night? Put her down at 8:30 as she was tired out after a shorter nap than usual today.. Woke up at 10... then 11:30.. then 2am.. then 4am.. then 7:30...

:wall2:

How do i fix it!?

they seem to go from one routine to the next my little boy does the same he keeps to one set of times one night and then bang not the same the next if I put him down early or later x just hang in there x

I'm having the same problem but not as bad. Charley's in his own room now and was going 11-12hours straight. Since moving it's been 1st night 12hours, 2nd night woke at 3am, last night woke at 3.30 then at 4am then up at 6.15! I'm shattered :(

just keep going with it she will et back into it x

Ahha! Nevermind :p Its 8:17am and she still aint awake, and dint wake once in the night

Ahha! Nevermind :p Its 8:17am and she still aint awake, and dint wake once in the night

Can you have a word with my Oz pleeeease lol? He still wakes for at least one feed a night, I miss sleeep lol

persevere with it, i think they sometimes can sense when there mummies arnt in the same room, layla was the same wen we had her in our room on holliday n then went back into her own room n played up for a few days

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back