Why am I such a cow? :(

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I love Daniel to bits and cant wait to have this baby but I dont know how he puts up with me. At the end of every phone call he says he loves me but I always say 'ok then, bye' without saying it back!

I do love him, more than anything, but I find it hard to let him see that. I couldnt live without him but I always hold my feelings back and I have no idea why. He knows I love him and he never seems bothered that I dont say it back, etc, but it bothers me!

No matter how much of a bitch I am or whatever he's there for me like he's always been. I nag him, go in the huff all the time over stupid things and find it hard to show my appreciation for the things he does for me.

Its not hormones either (although it is worse now that Im pregnant!), I've always been like this. I think he's too good for me :(

Maybe he loves you the way you are? Maybe he doesn't want a woman who hangs on his every word and 'needs' him.

maybe ur just showing off caz u got a wonderful man there! :wink:

ebony_preggy said:
maybe ur just showing off caz u got a wonderful man there! :wink:

Pfffft.....he's far from perfect lol! Bless him, he makes me happy though so I dont know why Im complaining :D

lol

when hubby phones me he says the same ''i love you'' and i always reply

''so do i - and i love you too'' :lol: :lol:

budge said:
lol

I read this yesterday and knew it was funny, but couldn't see how. It's just clicked :doh:

tracyM said:
budge said:
lol

I read this yesterday and knew it was funny, but couldn't see how. It's just clicked :doh:

:rotfl:

Don't worry. I hardly say it to T too. Don't like kisses much either but can hug him to death :rotfl:

lol, i hug oh and he thinks his lucks in, he gets a big beaming smile and thats when i snuggle up and mumble that question, 'will you take the rubbish out' poor oh left feeling rather unloved and used, o well, keep them on their toes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back