I think I'm miscarrying :(

hellsbelle

Reaction score
I literally posted on the ttc board a few hours ago as I'd started a thread relating to town spotting early on in my cycle (6dpo) which continued every day and only stopped on the weekend.
My period was due Sunday and since it hasn't came I decided to test, it wasn't the darkest of lines but it confirmed a bfp.
I felt so happy yet scared as it was my first whiff of a pregnancy in 6 years of ttc. When hubby got home he told me to test again to double check and as I was doing so some red blood cans out of me, not a huge amount but enough to know it was there. I then went to the toilet again and tried to bear down and more blood came out but a darker red then the first. I don't feel any pain but I don't feel pregnant at all. During the tww I had back pain and sore boobs and they've gone.
Feel so upset as I know this doesn't look good for me. I've never had a miscarriage before, what do I need to expect now? I have to go out for a family gathering tomorrow which I'm dreading but I can't get out of it and nor do they know I got a bfp so just want to try and keep this to myself/hubby :(

So sorry to read this hellsbelle. As it's quite early for you it'll likely just pass like a period, maybe a little bit more painful/uncomfortable but hopefully just like your normal AF. I would just mention it to your doctor so there's a record on your notes. Are you getting help with ttc as you've been trying this long? If you bleed heavily or are in a lot of pain then don't hesitate to get some help. Sorry you have to go to your family thing tomorrow as well, could you just show your face a little while and say you don't feel well so you can leave early? Please take care of yourself xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back