i think im in labour!!

mummywanabe

Reaction score
woke up at 3am really sore back, had to go to the loo feeling like my bowels needed to move, and a bit crampy. Also a bit more bloody show/ blood stained mucous came away, in now having tightenings in my uterus every 6-8 mins, at the moment they're painful and uncomfortable but managable. But theyre taking my breath away and i have to stop what im at and just concentrate on it. Going to ring the hospital shortly for advice but i think this might be it!!

Oooh, good luck! I hope this is it for you so you don't have to go over your due date...there's nothing worse!
Try to rest as much as possible to keep your energy in reserve for later! Eeek! :dust:

Sounds very promising!! Good luck xx

Ooh yay sounds good! Hope it's going well and baby's nearly here! What a lovely father's day pressie!!
Good luck and hope all goes well! Will be watching for updates!!

pains r getting much stronger, contractions lasting about a minute, and they're 6mins apart, in so tired already eeeeek

Aw try n get some rest one way or another, go lay in the bath or something! Hope it all goes quick for you!

Good luck!!! I hope it is labour and is quick for you xxx

Ohhhh id call hosp hun at this stage! How long will it take for u to get there? Xx

Aw so exciting! Good luck! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Good luck hunny, you must be at the hospital by now. Best of luck to you, I hope its a speedy arrival. So exciting! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back