i think, i *think*? we are ttc!

trixipaws

Reaction score
sorry if all my dithering is boring y'all hehe idk whats going on! well last nite we had unprotected sex again my boyf knowing FULL WELL i dont know my fertile days yet so we are at risk until i get my first AF.

now, good for the ego as it is to think that i am just THAT bloody smokin' hot and gorgeous to resist, :lol: sounds more like a boyf who is passively TTC to me :think: what do y'all think?! i reminded him afterwards that the temps arent really reliable yet and he didnt seem bothered at all!

tbh since the pg hormones left my body and i stopped bleeding i am no longer hankering to be pg again. BUT, i'm pretty sure i'd still be happy to see a bfp :D

SO, looks like we're "not *trying*, but not *not trying* either............... :think: :) :wave:

yup, thats sounds like a passive ttc'er to me... :think:

Congratulatons honey and welcome to the madhouse!!!!

muhahahahaha!

xxx

trixipaws said:
sorry if all my dithering is boring y'all hehe idk whats going on! well last nite we had unprotected sex again my boyf knowing FULL WELL i dont know my fertile days yet so we are at risk until i get my first AF.

now, good for the ego as it is to think that i am just THAT bloody smokin' hot and gorgeous to resist, :lol: sounds more like a boyf who is passively TTC to me :think: what do y'all think?! i reminded him afterwards that the temps arent really reliable yet and he didnt seem bothered at all!

tbh since the pg hormones left my body and i stopped bleeding i am no longer hankering to be pg again. BUT, i'm pretty sure i'd still be happy to see a bfp :D

SO, looks like we're "not *trying*, but not *not trying* either............... :think: :) :wave:

That sounds like a nice, low pressure way to ttc hun. That's what we were doing when we got our first bfp in October

Good Luck.

Hope you get yr BFP quickly :hug:

Sounds like a great way to be, not 'trying' but not 'not trying' - nice and chilled!

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back