• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

i'm not supposed to be in here either but...

trixipaws

Reaction score
as some of y'all know iv had a proper talk with my boyf and we've agreed we are not TTC yet not until i'm secure that i keep my job (they are making changes nudging working mothers out of the company IMO :evil: ) which is in february, as i wouldnt get maternity pay as a brand new employee somewhere else.

butttttttttt...

i really really want an effing BFP!!!! :wall: :wall: :lol: :lol:

i cant help it hehe

Ive been reading your posts and i can tell your desperater for another kiddy mate but i think your bf has a good point, my oh would say the same and its good to have money with these babies as fook we know how expensive they are!

If it helps at all, they have JUST announced that there is threat of redundancy at my husband's company (yup, right after we got BFP!). It is a pretty scary prospect.

I know how you feel hun. I want to get started ttc as soon as possible.

I hope all stays well with your work. It's very troubling times and as irritating as it is it's best to make sure you're secure before trying again. When will you know for sure?

:hug:

february- they are changing all the shifts and all the options are crappy unreasonable hours- ok if u got no ties but if youre a working mum of young children like we all are (my team) it really sucks. they make it impossible for us! we having one to one meetings for individuals so depending on how mine goes i'll know by february. but i cant go getting pregnant when i dont know if i can keep my job can i! :(

trixipaws said:
february- they are changing all the shifts and all the options are crappy unreasonable hours- ok if u got no ties but if youre a working mum of young children like we all are (my team) it really sucks. they make it impossible for us! we having one to one meetings for individuals so depending on how mine goes i'll know by february. but i cant go getting pregnant when i dont know if i can keep my job can i! :(

Its not fair and i cant understand how its legal either.

Aww hun, can you not survive on OHs wage for a while? Or maybe look for something with more suitable hours? :hug:

no snuggle we need my peanuts that i earn we need maternity leave pay!

mrs.t, yes i shall go to my one-to-one meeting with my manager armed with my employee parental rights and constructive dismissal info! i can appeal apparently, and appeal i shall!

see y'all later guys, 'tis home-time now - YAYYYYYYYYY! :dance: :wave:

How absolutely disgusting that your work are deliberately trying to make things awkward for people with children. I can't see how that's legal.
Definitely go armed with all the ammunition you can and threaten them with legal action ~ that should scare them hopefully.

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back