I think I might just have enough..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Hehe..

Jackets, Cardi's Fleecey suits

Box of "Back up" Stuff, Aka too big for a while, or stuff I dont really like but keeping anyway :p

Underwear drawer, tights, shoes, socks, mittens, hats, bibs

Nighttime Drawer - vests, sleep suits, blankets

Daytime Drawer - Dresses (majority Lol) leggins, trousers, tshirts, rompers.

Attachments

• Photo0111.jpg
    Photo0111.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Photo0110.jpg
    Photo0110.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo0109.jpg
    Photo0109.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Photo0108.jpg
    Photo0108.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Photo0107.jpg
    Photo0107.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 15
well done you kat! thats a great collection! I have shoved all the bigger sizes in a bag until i can move all the newborn and 0-3 stuff out of my drawers, then i can put all my bigger, summer clothes in! so exciting!
you look like your very organised :D x

Oh yeah, im obsessive over those drawers! Everything has to be in the right pile! Short sleeved tshirts.. long sleeved tshirts.. cotton dresses..fleecey dresses..dungarees..leggings..trousers.. patterened vests, plain vests, motif vests.. LOL

how long thats gonna last I dont know but for now its organised :p

well start as you mean to go on . . .
I find myself taking all my stuff out and refolding every now and then :) lol x

I am like this too and I have loads of nappies, wipes and all the johnsons baby bath stuff everything x3 lol best to have to much rather than too little though xx

Aww sooo cute!!! Mine is done in a similar way but have had to separate pinks from neutrals cos there's a *slight* chance Lizzie could be a boy lol :p
I love the 'stuff I dont really like but keeping anyway' category....I have lots of stuff like that :)

you just had me up in the babys room sorting out the clothes again and I made a "back up" box lol fab idea to keep all the too big stuff in it lol xx

aww my fave part of sorting baby stuff was organising his clothes :) nice collection u have there xx

i need to start on the size 2 nappies now i think!! got hundreds of size one and 12 packs of baby wipes!! sooo cant wait to open and use all these things :D x

I had to even buy the new baby size of pampers at 3lbs to 5lbs incase she was born early xx

Oh now I'm scared! As we're team yellow I've hardly bought any clothes?? :shock: You've got loads!! Will have to send OH shopping straight away :lol: x x

Love it [- feels very real when there's piles of tiny little clothes around doesn't it! x x x

Oh now I'm scared! As we're team yellow I've hardly bought any clothes?? :shock: You've got loads!! Will have to send OH shopping straight away :lol: x x

I'm the same as you - yellow bump so dont really have that much, enough to get started but only that - have to wait and find out pink or blue first!

Great collection though Kat - very organised!

Wow!! And, BABY CROCS!!! I hate Crocs, but they're sooo cute!!

I feel like I have too much lol my sister gave me three bin bags full of clothes plus I have been brought brand new ones too x

yes i am team yellow as well so only got around 12 outfits but mum sister and oh will want to buy all pink or blue stuff once baby is here x

Yep baby crocs! I dont like baby shoes atall, but those three pairs came with a bag full of clothes so not complaining Lol

momma kat ur a bad influence... iv been on gumtree 2nite n got loads from local people, its allmost better than ebay (i love ebay,lol)

so now i have wayyyyy too much stuff, but who cares i can sell it after!! :dance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back