Clothes: What do I need more of?

CustardCream

Reaction score
Just wondering what I need more of... if I need more.

I have... in 0-3 months. Obviously got more long sleeved things as hes a winter baby. I'm not a big fan of sleepsuits like the prevoius post the other day so they will be used just for sleeping in mainly.

Trousers - 20
Long sleeved t-shirts - 17
Short sleeved t-shirts - 5
Rompers - 5
Sleepsuits - 20
Vests - 19
Long sleeved vests - 14
Socks - 19 pairs
Scrach mitts - 6 pairs
Shoes - 4 pairs
Hats - 11
Jackets/Cardis - 12
Bibs - 25
Booties - 5 pairs
Mittens - 4 pairs
Coats - 3
Snowsuits - 3

Thanks x

I also have special sleepsuits for hospital and coming home in of which I have 5 :) x also 4 special hats x

Last edited:
I think you have plenty Hun! Maybe start On the next size up xx

:lol: I think I've got slightly ott with some things. I've already got quite alot in 3-6 months prob half of what I have in 0-3 on most things :) xxx Thanks xxx

20 trousers?? omg :shock:

I think you have plenty :lol:

You have lots! and you will get bought lots too. I have bought 5 bibs and 5 short sleeve vests so far for newborn. I def don't think you need to buy anything else x

Yep sounds like you've got it sorted! Do you have newborn stuff as well?

You have lots! and you will get bought lots too. I have bought 5 bibs and 5 short sleeve vests so far for newborn. I def don't think you need to buy anything else x

Hollipops, got lots of bibs hehe x

lol I love the way you have 20 pairs of trousers :) xx

I don't have that much, I'm more for keeping him all in ones and sleep suits for newborn and most of his 0-3months. How many things will i need? :-/ xx

OMG you are worring me I don't have that much!!!!! I think u are good for the 0-3 months :)

I havent really bought much in newborn tbh, it seems pretty pointless imo. The hosp and leaving hosp sleepsuits are newborn. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not really bothered if things are a little big on him. My friends and family will help out with newborn things I'd rather know I have 0-3 months sizes :) xx I actually have 19 pairs of trousers :lol: but ordered jeans from next which will be here tomorrow which will make it 20. I think the socks are more crazy :lol: x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back