Baby Moving.... I Think!!

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
I really really wish I knew what I was looking/feeling for, lol! I have been getting this feeling for weeks now and it's been getting stronger and stronger, i'm sure it's the baby but I wish I knew for sure! I feel silly for getting exited about it and then it turning out to be wind or something, lol!

To describe it, it's a bubbly, wriggly kind of feeling, not a defined kicking sensation. It feels like im being tickled from the inside.... I get it frequently when i'm lying down or when i'm hungry. It feels more like baby doing somersaults than actually kicking. I keep putting my hand on my tummy to try and feel it there but I have quite a lot of tummy for it to get through!!

Does this sound like baby or my wishing it was baby?

xxx

Sounds like baby to me! I didn't feel Sebastian 'fluttering' more 'tickling' as you've described and then it wasn't long after that I started feeling full blown kicks! x x x yay! You know this means there's definatly a baby in there?! Lmao x x

Def sounds like baby!! Yay!!! My little man moves more when I'm hungry or led down!! I used to think it felt like something tapping me from the inside when I first felt him!! It'll start getting stronger for you now!! x x

i think it feels a bit like when you get a spasm that you cant control, mines really deep in my belly and quite low down, but it feels ace, mine are also when im hungry, but they are also getting more often, ooooh cant wait till OH can feel them too :) xxx

:D Yay for all of us and our wriggly babies! I feel that I can get exited now and I can share it with my OH instead of feeling silly :D It's nice to be able to lay in bed and suddenly say "STOP WRIGGLING!!" very loudly!! XD

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back