I swore I wouldn't over-analyse my temps this month...

Does your cervix feel a bit tilted at times or is it meant to be like that? x

Not sure - not sure I was even feeling my cervix to be honest...never worked out what I was meant to be feeling!!!

I can feel my cervix, I know if it is high or low (easy to reach or hard to reach!) but as to if it is firm or soft, I'm unsure! It always feels the same to me! You know when you go to the opticians and they say "which is clearer, 1 or 2" and you're like "hmmm, can you show me that one again?", well its kinda like that, I wish i had something to compare it with! xx

I might give it another go next month, see if I get anywhere this time

In other news, remember the graph where I compared my post-ov temps with the average? I have updated it and added in the month where I think we made a baby for a few days (think as didn't do a HPT until a few days after all the symptoms had passed so I don't know for sure)

Here's the updated chart...

Attachments

• Chart comparison 2011-04-18.JPG
    Chart comparison 2011-04-18.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 8
Wow, Scotch, you're so good with the whole graph thing! x

This is my first proper month at charts and to be honest I still don't really get what I'm looking for!!

My temps are a bit all over the shop!!

Re feeling your cervix when it's firm it feels like touching the end of your nose and when soft it feels like your lip. Xx

I think a conclusion is clear - temperature still dropping. Feel empty and hopeless this morning, why isn't this happening for us?

Chin will be up again by 10 - I'm allowing myself till then to mope then I have to get on with it

Attachments

• FF 2011-04-19_jpg.JPG
    FF 2011-04-19_jpg.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Chart comparison 2011-04-19.JPG
    Chart comparison 2011-04-19.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
You are allowed to mope, only til 10 though mrs! Temps aren't everything hun, you're not out yet!! xx

true

but i've never felt once during this 2ww that anything's happening. i feel decidedly normal. completely like i do every month

it's hard the months where everyone else seems to succeed. it makes you question yourself

I understand that, it's so hard. As pleased as I am for these lovely ladies getting their bfps, you do feel a little bit left behind xx

right, 3 minutes left

drat ar*e bum fart poo wee willy bottoms balls boobies and ptttttfffffttt

now to get on with life...thanks for looking after me xxx

fingers crossed for u all. im new on here. been ttc since august 2010. due to ovulate on friday. hopeing this month will be the one xx

well, had period cramps last night. Not expecting to come on until Friday so that suggests this one's going to be a rough ride.

This is the first month temping for me not sure whether it helped me or not! I was due to OV on saturday but then i did an opk yesterday and it was dark.

I had weird pains and a prodding type feeling last night.

My temp this morning was 97.60, it was 97.05 yesterday not sure what that means?

Last edited:
always track trends rather than individual temperatures as they can spike and all sorts. three in a row is a good rule. (although this thread proves I don't follow my own rules too closely)

ScotchEgg can I ask you a question please????

When you mention looking for three temps the same to mean anything do you mean exactly the same or within a .0? of each other??? I've had clusters around 97.0 - 97.3 then a change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back