I swore I wouldn't over-analyse my temps this month...

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
naughty me - I've failed in that already and it's only 7dpo

I was SWELTERING in bed last night and my temp this morning was higher than it's ever been

I'm trying to keep in mind that I've not been very well - had one of those nasty colds going around and it's probably that, but 36.9??? I normally average 36.55 at this time!!!

what do i always tell everyone? never trust a temp till you've seen three of them...why is it so hard to wait???

Attachments

• FF 2011-04-14.JPG
    FF 2011-04-14.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 20
Ooh just keep going with it and take it easy, looking good hunny x

Awww I've missed 4 temps now with this bloody flu! I was doing so well :( looking good there scotch, fx for you xx

Best intentions and all that :lol: hope its a good sign xx

oh hon how are you doing? flu's rotten, really feel for you

I am still in bed - day 6!! hope I havent missed ov. My temps for this cycle are ruined and I feel like poo, other than that......... xx

Meant to be very positive if you get a second wave of high temps. Apparently if it stays elevated for 18 days past your cover line you are almost certainly pregnant, good luck! x

Only problem is I've seen it once before

OH reckons we did but it didn't last more than a few days that time...I'm not so sure...

Temp slightly lower today but still really high...

Attachments

• FF 2011-04-15_jpg.JPG
    FF 2011-04-15_jpg.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 7
Oh Scotch this is looking REALLY good. I really hope this is it for you and your husband :dust:

OH MY WORD

What happens, I think, if I compare my temperatures to my average temperatures at this time?

Red line is this month, blue line is average of the last 8 cycles

Attachments

• Chart comparison 2011-04-15.JPG
    Chart comparison 2011-04-15.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 8
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: fingers crossed, toes crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed :) for you xxx

symptoms today - right boob's still sore, left still isn't.

feeling nauseous yet hungry. have eaten all my snacks

also have peed three times already - although I think that might be due to the fact I've drunk TWO pints of water this morning and I'm STILL thirsty...

but I don't 'feel' like I am and I don't expect to be. I'm seeing anything that could be seen as positive like a tease and I can't find it in myself to believe it. Welcome to the negative part of the 2ww

Plus at 8dpo I feel like anything I do feel is just my head making it up and that it's still too early...

All sounds good though hunnie. Whats the earliest you can get a bfp? About 9/10dpo?? xx

I suppose so

I hate my head sometimes - it just suddenly told me to get a grip - we've not managed it before so why the devil was I wasting another month day dreaming about something that wasn't going to happen

And now I'm on the edge of tears

I shouldn't listen to myself - I normally manage to keep the positive attitude but I've lost it today

I want to hit things and cry, but I've got to work, in the most boring and soul-destroying place on earth, and pretend everything's ok. If only I could just get this frustration out it'd be alright but I have to smile and pretend and it SUCKS

Oh scotch, listen to yourself, GET OVER IT!

:hugs: If only it was as easy as getting over it!

Your being WAY too hard on yourself IMHO.

It's ok to have a few bad days, and you know what, you could be feeling particularly emotional because you could be pregnant.

If you get sick leave why don't you take a couple of days off sick and have some time to yourself. Sofa day with those crappy american sitcoms we all love and get hubby to give you a massage and cook you a nice dinner?

Thanks hon

I'm ok - just had a wobble. Took myself out for a loooooong walk for lunch and looked at the amazing things in the world and put myself in perspective.

Still feeling poo, but less squishy and unpleasant now ;)

I'd love to take a few days off, but I'm the kind of person who would do more harm to myself beating myself up that I was playing the system and not properly sick than I'd get in benefit from getting away from here.

I'll get two days off work from tomorrow...

Don't know why I'm struggling so much today, it'll pass...

Hope you feel happier soon, just remember that it's probably your hormones altering your moods and making you feel this way, I do know how you feel though, it's crap feeling like this, glad you managed a walk, they say it's a natural way to boost seratonin levels sending lots of smilie happy vibes your way xxx

thanks polly :)

on to the last slog before the WEEKEND now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back