I still can't feel my baby

confuzed 88

Reaction score
in getting a lil paranoid, I cant feel my baby move, no kicking no nothing, I feel tap on my belly but its not a powerful tap :'( n my bump is almost non existent, its just pushed out the fat so I look like a flabby belly . anyone else in the same boat.???

Is it your 1st baby? I didnt feel my son move untill after my 20weeks scan and some ppl are even later, its normal with a 1st not 2 feel it untill later on and not 2 show much either, ur bump will just appear out of nowhere one day! x

Theres still plenty of time hun dont worry. i remember watching my son bouncing around all over the screen at my 20week scan and i couldnt feel a thing, not even a flutter! x

hun i have only a tiny bump jus looks bloated, put weight on my legs and round my middle thoue bt not loads, baby will soon start kicking hun, all happens at differnt times not everyones the same, this is my first baby aswell, i have bought a heartbeat moniter thats brilliant got it from the xl baby show is excellent, u could maybe get one it does reasure you to hear babys heartbeat if u get a little bit worrid xx

i didnt show much or feel any kicks till 21wks,every1 is different so dont panic x

I've only just felt in last 2 days what I'm def sure is baby. Before I was getting pops and twinges and past couple of days I've def felt more definate 'taps' as u say! My fella felt something when he put his hand there! The feelings r getting more frequent tho!:) ul be fine don't worry I was same as u xx

dont panic hun Im on my second and not feeling anything yet either x

like the ladies have said, try not to worry it all happens at different times for different people!
also just wanted to say that it could depend on where your placenter is, if its anterior (at the front of your womb) your more likely to feel movement later as it can absorbe the hits! do try not to worry! x

my first i didnt feel til really late its normal hun! try not to worrie, but iff you cnt help urself invest in a doppler you shud be able to hear babys heart beat on that to reasure you :)

I have felt soft kicks in the last couple of weeks but sometimes nothing for days. As others have said don't worry though. My midwife told me at 15 weeks that I probably wouldn't feel anything till 20-22 weeks. I was impatient more than worried. I just wanted him/her to give me a good kick just to say they were in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back