Wheres my bump gone???

tillzy69

Reaction score
Today my bump looks almost non existent! Maybe baby has moved nearer to my back or something but honestly it looks like its hardly there! Just listened for the hb its still going strong but the whole thing just got me a little worried!

Anyone else get this from time to time??

Tilzy I'm not really showing! The little madam likes to sit at the front when I'm in the shower or in bed but then retreats to the back when I'm out and about! I even went into my 20 week scan and said to the lady "I dont even think I'm pregnant!" Lol. But low and behold she was there and measuring perfect for how far along I am so try not to worry! Wait until the bump is there all the time and they have no where to hide lol! xx

Mine disappears every now and then, like today :), I am having a 'flat' day today lol!!

wish i was having a flat day, i spend most days looking like i have swallowed a basketball xx

Its so weird how one day its there the next its not! Was just starting to get used to it! Still waddling like a penguin though lol

I'm hoping as I get further on I will look like I have swallowed a basketball lol, it's getting me worried that Bug is not so big at the moment :S

Yes I had this up to a couple of weeks ago especially in the mornings but now literally overnight BAM !!! my belly can't go anywhere I am huge....lol !!!

yes this happens to me sometimes! i guess its just to do with babys position. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back